Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPaper Mate
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 07mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14

by Paper Mate

#3 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate.

I have wanted to try these for such a long time now, any free samples?
Are they worth buying I write a lot of notes for schooland I want something to make them look pretty?
I’ve wanted to try these paper mate pens for a while now. I’ve tried a few before from my friend and they seemed nice to write with! Should I buy the paper mate pens? What are your thoughts?Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Start your review of Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14!
How would you rate this product?
Christina A.
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Christina A.
I’m obsessed with these pens!!! I use them for work and for my calendar! I always buy the colored pack. They are reasonably priced. They write so smooth and don’t smear. They dry quickly too. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Jenna M.
These are my go to pens! I am a college student, so having a good pen to take notes in as well as write in my planner with it a big deal! These pens wrote so well for a felt tip, and come in such a great variety of colors! They also last forever, so they are worth the investment!
Tina V.
Shelbyville, TN
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Tina V.
These are my all time favorite pens of all time. The ink flows perfectly even. Easy grip and flow. Couldn't ask for a better pen. Prices are a little higher than what I usually would spend but trust me they're worth it. I have multiple sets.
Samantha L.
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Samantha L.
I use them to take school notes they’re great! The ink runs smoothly on the page. I would say they could have a better grip.
Daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Brandy K.
Woodruff, SC
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Brandy K.
These are the best writing opens I have ever use. They write so smooth. Try them and you will ask yourself why you waited so long. They are inexpensive and write like you paid a lot!!
Karen L.
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Karen L.
These pens are amazing I love how pigmented they are but they do bleed through some of my papers so I would probably change that about them they are super affordable and I would totally recommend them to any note takers here!
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love these pens! I have been on the hunt for pens that I like. I've gone through so many that I don't really care for. But after using one to sign our recipe at a restaurant. I wanted to take it with me. Lol I ordered them on the spot. And I don't regret it at all!
Katrina H.
Hummelstown, PA
Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 uploaded by Katrina H.
My absolutle favorite pens i have both sets that match each other and i don't know what I'd do without them they are absolutely perfect and after having them almost a year worth the money i spent on them i recommend
Marisa D.
These pens write so beautifully for a week or two. However, after that mine began to slip and dry out even with a lot of ink left. I might repurchase them and test out some more, but I have very mixed feelings. Love the quality of them when they're writing like they should!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...