BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?2 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Gabrielle m.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE THESE PENS. The papermate ink joy line is amazing but these pen the ink joy gel pens are lyfe! The only reason I didnt give them the whole 5 stars is because they are indeed costly. I searched everywhere for a pack that was under like 6 dollars and im talking for like 4. Six dollars for 4 pens. And yes they are worth it, but it isn't the most responsible thing todo. So I was in walmart and i found the 14 for 12.88 on rollback and i nearly wept. They are truly awesome the way the ink glides from the pen to the paper then dries almost immediately. They are my favorite. I use them to color coordinate my notes and planner. They make organization fun.
Mars A.
Mars A.
McAllen , TX
I highly recommend this product to any back to school students or anyone who enjoys just writing. now let's begin with the pros : this pen has a fluid writing style the ink never skip that's the most important thing I find in any writing utensil. very affordable and easy to find. cons : keep a lid on to avoid from drying , some ink colors are more Vivid than others but that is to be expected. would I recommend this product yes! yes I would I love these pens they provide a wide range of colors that allow for what you need for school as well as one or two colorful Doodles along with side of your homework or writing.
Mattie O.
Mattie O.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely adore these pens! As a teacher and self-proclaimed school supply addict, I am very picky about the pens that I will use and these have become my go-to pens. They write incredibly smoothly, never stick, clog, or stop writing, and dry quickly. The color selection is great, though if I were making the collection, I wouldn't include the yellow as it is pretty worthless. I like both the 0.5 and 0.7 widths, though I think I'm a little more partial to the 0.5s (unfortunately, they are a little harder to find and come in fewer colors). Overall, I highly recommend these smooth writing, comfortable grip pens!
Dee V.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
I LOVE These pens! i love the grip and they way they feel in my hand. My favorite pen's were the Pilot gel pens but i have found a NEW FAVORITE. I work in an office and the pens don't smudge like the other gel pens do, these have a really fast drying time. These pens would be great for school and taking notes as well. I love the color range that Papermate came out with and also that they offer them in both fine and medium point. I have both Fine and medium point and i switch between the two depending on the task I have. These are great pens and i will certainly be buying more in the future.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I love these pens! Always make sure my office purchases them from me when they run out.

It makes it easier for me to figure out who has stolen my pen, plus I concentrate way better when I'm writing my to do list and I can categorize it in different colors.

I've been using them since college and have transferred it over to the work place for 2 years now. Will not stop using!!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
These have to be the best gel pens out there. I love papermate and all of their products. These gel pens will not smear or bleed through the pages. I love the that they have so many different colors in one pack. I highly recommend these because they work amazing. Better than any other gel pens. The price is also affordable. It is worth it spending money on these pens!
Kate H.
Kate H.
I love pens. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pen- smooth writing, ink that does not smudge, comfortable grip and fun to look at. This pack of assorted colors of Inkjoy pens are all of that and more! The different colors make it easy to organize my class notes by color coding them. I highly recommend these to students and anyone else who loves a good pen!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
These pens are amazing! I love a pen that uses a crisp ink line, that's thin but doesn't bleed. These pens are it! I am a nerd and color code my planner (yes I still use a paper planner--shout our Erin Condren life planner). I love the variety of colors for that purpose. I got mine at Target and they are pretty much similar in price to other gel pens.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Houston , TX
I specially asked for these pens for Christmas and I absolutely love them! I usually prefer ball point pens but these work amazingly. They dry pretty fast and range of colors are great! I plan on using these for the upcoming semester as well as using them for color coding my planner. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Oh my god! I love these pens. I am absolutely obsessed with them. My friend and I are pen fanatics and we decided to give these pens a try. They're write beautifully. They do smudge
but only when I leave it for to long and it releases to much ink so it takes a little longer to dry which is rare that it happens.
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?