BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Giselle C.
I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed these pens as much as I did 😊 they have a nice vibrant color to them and the one itself is almost, in a way, cushioned which makes it feel nice to write with. All my life I've just grown accustomed to writing with pens instead of pencils because of the color possibilities that pencils don't have. And as a college student, these are my go-to pens for writing quick notes in lecture where your teacher expects you to write at the speed of light 😥
#college #Inkjoy #gelpens #Notes #papermate Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
LEELA L.
Mamaroneck , NY
These pens are the best pens I've ever used!! Soooo easy to use the gel glides across paper so nicely. The shape of the pen somehow helps me write neater and makes it comfortable to use to write for longer periods of time such as for class notes. The one con I have is these are pretty pricy for a simple pack of paper mate pens but I guess its worth it!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
These are my favorite pens to write with at work. My job offers to buy us supplies but I just love these so much. They are expensive and I haven't caught a deal on them , yet!
They don't smudge and dry quickly. The green doesn't show up to well when making copies of your work.
But I still use it!
Chelsea W.
These are my favorite pens!! I'm left handed so basically all gel pens are a no-go because of smears. These don't smear and have a bright, bold color! They also don't have ink bubbles like a typically gel pen. Love them!
Gabrielle H.
These are my new favorite pens. I'm a college student and take notes daily. I'd been wanting these pens since they came out, so when my husband got me these for Christmas I was thrilled. These are the smoothest pens I've ever used. The colors are so bright and vibrant. These don't bleed through paper. They can smear if you rub against the ink right away, but I've only had it happen once and it didn't smear on the paper, just onto my skin. I do have 2 complaints. The price is very high and the yellow pen doesn't show up the best on notebook paper. I will definitely buy these again when the ones I have run out and I would highly recommend.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE THESE PENS. The papermate ink joy line is amazing but these pen the ink joy gel pens are lyfe! The only reason I didnt give them the whole 5 stars is because they are indeed costly. I searched everywhere for a pack that was under like 6 dollars and im talking for like 4. Six dollars for 4 pens. And yes they are worth it, but it isn't the most responsible thing todo. So I was in walmart and i found the 14 for 12.88 on rollback and i nearly wept. They are truly awesome the way the ink glides from the pen to the paper then dries almost immediately. They are my favorite. I use them to color coordinate my notes and planner. They make organization fun.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
These are the best pens ever made!!! I literally have at least 3 or 4 of every single color. As a nurse I have a lot to write and I love that I can pick these up and know that they will write as soon as I need them to without having to scribble on the side of the paper to get them to start working like with some pens.  And that is important if I have to write something down quickly or in an emergency situation.  They are so smooth, they don't bleed through paper, and they dry so fast that there is basically no smudging.  They are a little more costly than other brands, but you get what you pay for and they are worth every single penny.  These are the ONLY pens that I use.  When I am at work, my pocket always has a blue, and black, and a red and my bag has the rest of the colors. lol I can't say enough good things about these pens!
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I seriously cannot say better things about these pens! I LOVE them. I recently joined the planner world, and I've realized that I'm so picky about pens. I love gel pens but I always smear everywhere! Well these GEL Pens dry so fast, and I have no worries. I use them in my Pump Paper Planner every single day! The colors are so vibrant and great. I highly recommended these! Also, a big plus is how affordable they are!
carly f.
New York
I sooooo loveee these gel pens it really dont smudge BUT a quick input.. So i tested it out to see if its true so what i did find is i decided to write one letter and rub my finger right over it and to my findings it smudge so in my mind im thinking it drys quickly thats a no for me.. But basically if you write a whole sentence and then rub it will be dry lml i look at products that always says it does something and sometimes it dont.. But i love ink joy gel pen.. A good buy Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens as a Christmas gift and I love them! They are easy to hold, the colors are vibrant, and they dry quickly. These are great pens to use for day planning and I can't wait to use them in class. Alternatively, I use them for in my more intricate coloring books since the colors are bolder than pencils. I would highly recommend these pens to any super organized nerd (or any awesome person). :)
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??