BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Papermate also makes some solid pens and some of their OG pens still to this day are amazing that are super cheap. These?!? Can we talk about the color range?!? I’m an art director so color is in my dna and I love the color range. I’m also a fan of gel pens so this pack is awesome! Get it if you enjoy writing with a lot of different colors.
Giselle C.
I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed these pens as much as I did 😊 they have a nice vibrant color to them and the one itself is almost, in a way, cushioned which makes it feel nice to write with. All my life I've just grown accustomed to writing with pens instead of pencils because of the color possibilities that pencils don't have. And as a college student, these are my go-to pens for writing quick notes in lecture where your teacher expects you to write at the speed of light 😥
#college #Inkjoy #gelpens #Notes #papermate Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I started using these at my old job for recruiting to keep things organized with colors but I didn’t know I would become obsessive over my pens. I use these for everything now. I keep a black one in my purse for more official papers and colorful ones for my postcards I send
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Okay these are my fav pens right now! So many pretty colors and they write and go on paper SO EASILY! It upsets me though because they end up messing up so quickly and don’t write very well after a little while. They are kind of expensive but I love them.
Melinda B.
Locust Fork , AL
I am OBSESSED with these pens! As a storytelling brand and blogger, I write A LOT and these pens are so perfect. They are so smooth and never smudge. As a lefty, I love them because of that! Love the color assortment as well. I even have InkJoy branded pens for my company :)
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
These gel pens y’all I can’t even handle it! Perfect for coloring like so freaking perfect for coloring! The only thing I hate is that they bleed through which really really sucks but they are so good!
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
These are up there as some of my favorite pens of all time! They write very smoothly and don't smudge. The colors are just beautiful! They are a little pricey, so I recommend watching for a sale or checking out Amazon. I don't think I would purchase at regular price.
Abby B.
Indianaplis
My current favorite pen for the last year or so! I started with Papermate Flairs, moved onto Pilot G2 07, but was looking for a pen that had a better grip and didn't bleed/smudge as easily. Off the recommendation of a planner girl on youtube, I picked some up and they are now all I use! I personally love the blue shades, because they are gorgeous!
LEELA L.
These pens are the best pens I've ever used!! Soooo easy to use the gel glides across paper so nicely. The shape of the pen somehow helps me write neater and makes it comfortable to use to write for longer periods of time such as for class notes. The one con I have is these are pretty pricy for a simple pack of paper mate pens but I guess its worth it!
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I received this big pack of paper mate ink joy gel pens for a gift and instantly realized these were my new go to pens. I got everyone in the office hooked on them to where my office manager ordered the black ones for everyone and we were all fighting over them. Lol. The glide so smooth and don’t smug. Seriously the best.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.