BY PAPER MATE #6 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??3 Answers
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I started using these at my old job for recruiting to keep things organized with colors but I didn’t know I would become obsessive over my pens. I use these for everything now. I keep a black one in my purse for more official papers and colorful ones for my postcards I send
Emily D.
I love stationary stuff. These by far are my favorite pens the grip covers almost the entire pen plus the ink dries so fast. They are a bit more but the features that they add such as the click and the all over grip makes them so worth it the colors are so vibrant as well.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
These are up there as some of my favorite pens of all time! They write very smoothly and don't smudge. The colors are just beautiful! They are a little pricey, so I recommend watching for a sale or checking out Amazon. I don't think I would purchase at regular price.
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
I love these pens!!! Hands down 100% my favorite pens for anything and everything! They make taking notes fun and write so so smoothly!!! I also recommend these to people in stores when they’re debating the price
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Papermate also makes some solid pens and some of their OG pens still to this day are amazing that are super cheap. These?!? Can we talk about the color range?!? I’m an art director so color is in my dna and I love the color range. I’m also a fan of gel pens so this pack is awesome! Get it if you enjoy writing with a lot of different colors.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I received this big pack of paper mate ink joy gel pens for a gift and instantly realized these were my new go to pens. I got everyone in the office hooked on them to where my office manager ordered the black ones for everyone and we were all fighting over them. Lol. The glide so smooth and don’t smug. Seriously the best.
Kim S.
This pens are amazing you will never find any better pens then this ones I really recommend them they write very good it makes your boys color full and very organized the best pens I have use you sold try them
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
These write smoothly and consistently at first. If you let it sit for a week without constant use though, they dry up a little and start to drag. I would understand if they were cheap but they're not. I bought them (4 colors) for about $2 each. I expected more from them.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Okay these are my fav pens right now! So many pretty colors and they write and go on paper SO EASILY! It upsets me though because they end up messing up so quickly and don’t write very well after a little while. They are kind of expensive but I love them.
Silvia S.
These are my all time favorite pens to write with! I’m currently in school and have to take fast notes as the professor talks. These are so smooth and don’t smudge when writing fast. My preferred colors are the black and pink. I stock up when i find them on sale.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these easy to write with?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!