Office SuppliesPencilsPaper Mate
Sharpwriter Disposable Pencil - #2 Pencil Grade - 07mm Lead Size - Yellow Barrel - 3 / Pack

by Paper Mate

Unique twist-to-advance mechanism makes the Sharpwriter No. 2 Mechanical Pencil simple to use. This pencil never needs sharpening. Use the simple twist action to advance and retract lead. Shock-absorbing cushion tip adjusts to writing pressure to reduce lead breakage. Nonrefillable mechanical pencil offers a convenient pocket clip to attach to pockets and notebooks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paper Mate Sharpwriter Disposable Pencil - #2 Pencil Grade - 0.7mm Lead Size - Yellow Barrel - 3 / Pack!
How would you rate this product?
New Caney, TX
I love this “pencil” writes. Feels like a real pencil only thing is I wish it came with extra led. But you can buy more.. looks super cute like a regular pencil lol.
Wheeling, WV
I have always used these pencils. Even in school, at my job and still today. They are just easy to hold. The led doesn’t break off easily, like most. Very inexpensive and would recommend for your go to led pencils. Paper Mate Sharpwriter Disposable Pencil - #2 Pencil Grade - 0.7mm Lead Size - Yellow Barrel - 3 / Pack

Looking for your answer?