Paper Mate Profile Blue 36Ct

by Paper Mate

PM PROFILE BLUE 36CT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paper Mate Profile Blue 36Ct!
Autumn F.
Allentown
Paper Mate Profile Blue 36Ct uploaded by Autumn F.
The smoothest pen and the only one I ever use! I buy them in bulk! Doesn’t smudge, writes clearly, and lasts a long time. Good price point and easily found in all major stores like staples, Walmart and target!
Julie D.
Lyndhurst, OH
These are by far my favorite pens ever! They write so smoothly and I have never had any problems with them leaking or anything. I love that they come in a variety of different colors and of course I own every single color. To this day I still use these pens even in my professional life!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Really like writing with these pens! I love pens that click so thats a plus for me. the glide when writing with this is unbeatable and makes writing boring notes for class less painful. I like the affordability of this product and it's always easy to find in stores
Tiffany F.
Santa Rosa , CA
This is a great Pen. I am really picky about the kind of pens that I use when I am taking notes in class. I hate pens that are too pointy and fine. This is not like that. It's bold and smooth. It gives you the same feeling as writing on a white board or slicing butter. It's awesome. it does smear easy though when you are writing and your hand goes across it :/
Jeannie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I buy these in black ink for school, but I use them year-round. They are the BEST pens! They are comfortable and write very well. They don't bleed through and don't skip when writing a lot (which I do for school). They have a built-in finger pad and really make taking notes easy and painless. I stock up before every semester! Worth the little bit extra in price!
Katie K.
Chesapeake, VA
Sometimes, I'll use this pen when I want to write a little bigger. The ball point style pen makes it so your writing is more bold than usual.
Kelsey B.
I thought I'd ty this pen because at the time it was on sale and I quickly realized that I general only like to use the fine tip pens, the bold is way to thick and I don't like the way it looks. Although its a good quality pen but the ink seems to run out faster than the pens I typically buy
Misty C.
Bay City, MI
My favorite pen whenever I go back to school. Love they consistency of the ink. The down side is you get ink on you if you slide your hand across the paper. I love the color and heaviness of the ink so I don't mind letting it sit a little longer to dry.
Claudia L.
Merced, CA
I personally love these pens, they have a comfortable grip and they write really smooth which i love and the also come in black and many others. Price it also great. Definitely worth the buy.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
It's a comfier pen, and it writes in blue. Not much else you could ask of it. It lasts for a long time and is cheap

Looking for your answer?