BY PAPER MATE(R) PROFILE BALLPOINT RETRACTABLE PENS

Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens
  • "I like using them when sending a Thank you not I feel like writing in a different color other than black and blue makes a bit more personalized. " in 23 reviews
  • "They write very smooth, have a variety of colors, and don't smear very much which is helpful when writing down notes for class." in 19 reviews
  • "these come in a great range of colors which is great for taking notes, not to mention the fantastic grip and lasting power!" in 16 reviews
  • "The fun colors help to keep my notes organized and I always keep at least two or three different colored pens from this brand in my backpack." in 11 reviews
  • "The ink does last a long time unless you doodle all the time with them and then understandably they run out of ink much faster." in 11 reviews
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
These pens are alright they are a little expensive, and personally I've noticed they don't last very long for some reason that's compared to the b i c cheap ones. I do like that they come in a variety of colors other than just the basic black blue and red, you can find them at any store as well.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
As a server, I'm always looking for a good pen. This is it! These pens write so well, even on the thermal paper of the receipts. I also love the fun colors! These are very affordable, which is awesome becuase in the serving industry everyone takes each other's pens! I don't buy anything else!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good I use these all the time for school and they write really fast and neat which I like and you can get it easily at Walmart for pretty cheap and you can use it as a Fidget for clicking also they last a long time so I would buy these again and again and I would recommend it to anyone
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I do think these are good pens. They have vivid color and dry instantly without smearing. The ink lasts quite awhile and the colors are nice for organizing notes. I still prefer G2 pens over these because of the vividness of the ink. Still recommend these pens!
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
The smoothest pen I have found on the market. Love the extra grip that makes for comfortable writing without being chunky like most pen/pencil grips. I use the various colors in my planner to attribute activities to specific categories. LOVE!
angel t.
I love writing with these pens it glides so easily on paper these are good to use for your own personal use but not to use if your writing business letter or signing important documents I would definately recommend these.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
It's a new year and I'm following the "New Year, New You" trend (once again). What better way to stay on track than with a bright and organized calendar? This pen pack has a great basic color variety and the colors are vibrant! What knocked some stars off were that the pens don't write smoothly. They have those ink gaps that force you to write your line 2-3 times for it to be solid. So visually, from far away I love it, up close--not so much. But they get the job done.
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody love the colors too
Brooke K.
Snellville, GA
If you're looking for a smooth and comfortable writing experience, Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens are the pens for you! I've never loved any other line of pens the way I do these. They are my personal favorite and I would never purchase another. The grip makes them super comfortable to use and the ink just flows into the paper. You can feel the difference. Great quality for an exceptional price. 10 stars!!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I personally love to color coat things when writing directions or just being decorative when leaving a note. These come in handy! Very affordable and last FOREVER. They never seem to dry out. I still have some from 4years ago that are still working great!
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What is your favorite color?
Marliary S.
Pleasantville, NJ
Do they run??
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Which one is your favorite color?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Do they dry out easily?
Carie W.
Lincoln, NE
How much do these pins cost? Are they worth it? Do they work good?