Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens

Doo these pens bleed through notebook paper ?
Can I refill these?
Do these pens smudge after writing?
Start your review of Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like using them when sending a Thank you not I feel like writing in a different color other than black and blue makes a bit more personalized. ” in reviews
“They write very smooth, have a variety of colors, and don't smear very much which is helpful when writing down notes for class.” in reviews
“these come in a great range of colors which is great for taking notes, not to mention the fantastic grip and lasting power!” in reviews
“The ink does last a long time unless you doodle all the time with them and then understandably they run out of ink much faster.” in reviews
“The fun colors help to keep my notes organized and I always keep at least two or three different colored pens from this brand in my backpack.” in reviews
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these pens and they are easy to write with because I have stiff finger muscles and stiff hands and I love this product and I bought these pens at walmart and they are a great pen to write with and it makes it easier for me to write with. I highly recommend these pens to buy and they are well worth the money and I'm being very honest about that.
Atlanta
I am a teacher and I am very picky about the pens I like to write with. These pens are amazing and write exceptionally smooth. I like the variety of colors and the soft grip holder on the end. I highly recommend these pens!Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens
These pens are ok for the price, but stop easily. The color option is limited and the ink does not flow well. It is difficult to use this product for a long period of time as it can dry out easily. Compared to other brands such as Pentel, this product is not worth it.
Love the Paper Mate® Profile Ballpoint Retractable Pens ! They always write so smooth & I’m a fan of “fatter” pens so it’s a dream! I love the various colors! 😍 I personally take advantage of them when doing genealogy, or some list making. 🖊
High Point, NC
I love how these come in numerous colors and how they are smooth when writing. I use these to out my signature on copies so people can know that my signature didn't go through the copier. Most of our copies are black and white. I with they would come out with more colors.
Huntington Pk, CA
These pens ads are super cute ! They write super smoooooth and are super vibrant!!!!! I recommend if you are going to be wringing aalot they have nice grip and aren’t over priced totally recommend!!!!!
As a student and avid note taker, I really enjoy using Paper Mate Ballpoint Pens. It writes smoothly, the grip is comfortable, and I like the variety of colors offered. Worth adding to your pen collection!
Snellville, GA
These are my second favorite pens after the Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14. I like how smooth they write. A con is that they leave ink all over my hand (I’m left handed) they’re affordable too which is nice. I do recommend if you like color coordinating your notes
1,623 reviews
I like Papermate pens. These are nice. I enjoy all the different colors you can choose from and they don't bleed through paper. I do with they were a little smoother, but they are still good pens overall. They would be nice for back to school.
Northborough, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are wonderful pens for doodling and correcting papers! And the price is very good, as well! As a bullet journaler, I consider myself very knowledgeable about pens (I have SO many), and I would definitely recommend this to any one interested in good quality pens for an affordable price!