BY PAPER MATE

World's smoothest pen combines a 1.4mm extra-smooth writing system with an ultra-soft comfort grip. Experience the easy-glide feel of a gel pen, and enjoy the smear-resistant properties of quick-drying ink. Ink matches barrel color, making choosing the proper pen hassle-free. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought I'd ty this pen because at the time it was on sale and I quickly realized that I general only like to use the fine tip pens, the bold is way to thick and I don't like the way it looks. Although its a good quality pen but the ink seems to run out faster than the pens I typically buy
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sometimes, I'll use this pen when I want to write a little bigger. The ball point style pen makes it so your writing is more bold than usual.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
The pen is good, it writes pretty nice and its comfy, however i love thinner pens. But otherwise its great.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
It's a comfier pen, and it writes in blue. Not much else you could ask of it. It lasts for a long time and is cheap
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Merced, CA
I personally love these pens, they have a comfortable grip and they write really smooth which i love and the also come in black and many others. Price it also great. Definitely worth the buy.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Bay City, MI
My favorite pen whenever I go back to school. Love they consistency of the ink. The down side is you get ink on you if you slide your hand across the paper. I love the color and heaviness of the ink so I don't mind letting it sit a little longer to dry.
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Really like writing with these pens! I love pens that click so thats a plus for me. the glide when writing with this is unbeatable and makes writing boring notes for class less painful. I like the affordability of this product and it's always easy to find in stores
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Petaluma , Ca
This is a great Pen. I am really picky about the kind of pens that I use when I am taking notes in class. I hate pens that are too pointy and fine. This is not like that. It's bold and smooth. It gives you the same feeling as writing on a white board or slicing butter. It's awesome. it does smear easy though when you are writing and your hand goes across it :/
Carly S.
Carly S.
Bowling Green, Oh
I think these are great pens. They write smoothly and feel nice in the hand. Above average for a pen.