BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate point guard flair porous point stick pen, medium- purple ink (12 per pack) see more...

Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Purple

Start your review of Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Purple!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This is a great color pen for taking notes on a page that's getting passed around because it'll be easy to spot what writing is ours. It wears out fairly easily which I didn't expect from a pen that was so expensive. I don't recommend this unless you really want a thick felt purple pen.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I am obsessed with this pen! I have multiples in my desk and purse just in case! This writes wonderfully, does not leak or streak, and is a pretty purple color! I use it for everything in my office and personal things at home!
Annie L.
I love using this pen to take notes! It adds color to my notebooks that makes studying less boring. The ink lasts for a while, too. Good price for the quality of the product!
Danielle P.
Radford, VA
My teacher recommended that the class got these to take notes with and it changed the way I take notes. They come in assorted colors and don't bleed through the paper (unless you press down super hard which isn't necessary anyways).
Josie M.
Ladysmith, WI
These are my favorite note taking pens EVER. I love that they will smoothly write on any surface and they can be at any angle. The colors are great and I can't imagine taking notes without them.
Gabi C.
Beaver Falls, PA
These things are fantastic!!!! The best marker type writing utensil out there. If you don't like pens then this is a great alternative for you
mandi b.
I absolutely love this pen! it is non-smearing for left-handed smearers. also, it is a great value. I love using this with stationary.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Love the color of these pens! Do not flow smoothly but the marker is very nice and I love the fact they can write at any angle.
Jade C.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this pen. I bought this type of pen in every color. Writes like a sharpie almost but does not bleed through paper.
Deborah A.
i keep this pen with me everywhere i go. the shade of purple that it is is beyond perfect and it writes so crisp and bold