Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Blue Ink uploaded by Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate point guard flair porous point stick pen, medium- blue ink (12 per pack) see more...

Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
I love these pens! they write very well and I love how it feels in my hand.
Saniya S.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
My favorite pen. Makes writing look much neater. Does not bleed through the pages. I also have these in black. I bought the multi colored pack to keep my notes more organized. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take neat, organized notesWriting with pens and pencils start to make my hand hurt for some reason, but these don't. Don't ask me to explain how that works out, but it does. these things write so easily and makes my handwriting better because of how they glide across paper. It does not bleed through paper, but you may stay be able to see the color show through on notebook paper. It doesn't ruin anything by being able to see evidence of words on the other side.
Hailey M.
Victora, BC
These were one of my go to brands in high school and this coming semester if i weren't dedicated to using all my stationary odds and ends, these would be top of the list
A W.
By far my favorite check writing pen! The Flare pen provides a nice bold line, but doesn't bleed through the paper too terribly. The only type of pen I every buy.
Paul C.
Toronto, Ontario
Great paper mate Pen! I love it! I think that they can improve on the grip of the pen
Vanessa G.
Anson, TX
Does it write like a pen or more like a super then marker??
Kay O.
Ewa Beach, HI
Am I the only one who thinks these pens suck?
Victoria F.