Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Blue Ink uploaded by Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate point guard flair porous point stick pen, medium- blue ink (12 per pack) see more...

Destiny G.
Besides my sharpie pens, these are my go to pens. to use for work,school and journaling/ writing in my planner. Big range of colors. From what I know only comes in two size nibs. Doesn't bleed through for me.
Chantel M.
These pens are great for taking notes and I use them in my planner which I use everyday to manage bills and daily life. I use the pens at work and all my employees want to take them from me.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Not the best pen in my opinion. The ink runs out fairly quickly for me, not sure if that's just me using it or a malfunction of the design of the pen. Either way I don't buy these pens anymore. But other Paper Mate pens are really good like the ball point pens.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I love using this to rewrite my notes because the colors are so bold that they really stand out and make it super easy to see the writing.
Jessica G.
I love these pens but I wish they offered a thinner point. I can't really take notes with them because it bleeds through the paper a lot.
Dana S.
I love doodling with this pen. I never use it in class because it bleeds through the page so easily, but it just writes so dang well
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
I want these. I've had them before. my only critique is that they bleed through when you write. they come in great colors though
Aera K.
This works really well. I use this when I write on the clear plastic sheets when I study. It comes off easily so it's not messy.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I am very picky when it comes to pens because i need it to be perfect, and this is one of the pens that i actually like.
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
I use these pens to color code my notes when I study. They work great, but they bleed through if you aren't careful.
Vanessa G.
Does it write like a pen or more like a super then marker??
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Am I the only one who thinks these pens suck?
Victoria F.