Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Blue Ink uploaded by Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate point guard flair porous point stick pen, medium- blue ink (12 per pack) see more...

Michelle A.
Woodbridge
I use these pens for everything. Writing with pens and pencils start to make my hand hurt for some reason, but these don't. Don't ask me to explain how that works out, but it does. these things write so easily and makes my handwriting better because of how they glide across paper. It does not bleed through paper, but you may stay be able to see the color show through on notebook paper. It doesn't ruin anything by being able to see evidence of words on the other side.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely loves these felt tip pens. The ink is bold, does not smear nor does it bleed through paper. These pens also write very nicely. I typically purchase these from either Office Max or Target and find them to be affordable, especially since they last longer than your typical pen.
Leticia G.
I love these pens! Every semester I buy the assorted color pack. I literally use every color for notes. it is very effective, and the best thing is it does not smear. It is very affordable for how long they last and you can find them on amazon.com a bit cheaper. I will definitely recommend for students.
Katy P.
Midlothian, TX
As a girl who boards and covets writing utensils, these have to be some of THE BEST pens I have ever used. They're kind of expensive, but I honestly do think they're worth the money. They write super smooth, don't smear, and come in just about any color you can think of. I love using them for taking notes and bullet journaling, and would recommend them to any and everyone!
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
My favorite pen. Makes writing look much neater. Does not bleed through the pages. I also have these in black. I bought the multi colored pack to keep my notes more organized. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take neat, organized notes.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Love these pens! They glide so nicely and are so rich in color! The only problem I've had with some of these pens is that the ink leaks out of the side instead of being able to write with it. Otherwise awesome pens!
Patricia D.
I love these pens. They write just perfect and I love the different colors they come in. I color code my student planner (assign a color for each class) these pens help me stay organize and I even write my notes as the color I assigned that class to.
Sierra V.
San Antonio, TX
I am someone who believes in finding the perfect pens and other writing utensils. I've bought these pens about 3 times already and I really do like them. I have the ones that are assorted colors and they make doing my notes so much fun. Mine lasted about a whole school year so I didn't have a problem with them running out quickly.
Jennifer H.
Cayce, SC
This is the smoothst pen ever! I'll never buy another kind of pen. They come in lots of cool colors too. Somehow my hand doesn't even hurt after lots of writing. Great pen, go try one now and you won't be disappointed.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
These aren't exactly pens, more like markers in pen form because they write nothing like a pen does. They also bleed through your paper less than a regular marker does so there's a benefit to writing with these.
Vanessa G.
Does it write like a pen or more like a super then marker??
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Am I the only one who thinks these pens suck?
Victoria F.