BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Paper mate point guard flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (16 per pack) see more...

• What is your favorite and least favorite color in the Felt Tip Fl...1 Answers
  • Do these pens bleed through the paper? 2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price since they are a little more expensive?8 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "Love these pins because I can color code things and make my notes look more interesting." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use them every once in a while when taking notes in class dividing up the material by color." in 2 reviews
  • "I always use them to take notes in class and having so many different colors really helps me to organize them." in 2 reviews
  • "I love using these pens, I like how many different colors there are, and they just write so well!" in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite, they make great colors for anyone to love and writing with them is so smooth and the ink drys instantly on the paper." in 1 review
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
These are my go to pens for when it comes to note taking. I absolutely love this product, although I do have to say that they do bleed through the paper but that can easily be over looked by their good quality and performance. They are supper long lasting and the colors are really pretty!Definitely a must have for people in high school or college, trust me they are a life saver!
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
I love these pens so much! I believe I own every color they make. I use them constantly for taking notes and getting organized. I also use a different color for each of my classes in my planner to stay organized. I love the way they write and they're super cute. They also never smear on me (I'm left-handed).
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I bought these on amazon and I love using these with my passion planner. This helps me use different colors to have things stand out in my planner. I love the thickness of the tip and how bold the lines can be. I would definitely recommend to use with planners.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I love the colors of these Paper Mate Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pens, and they are great for ONE SIDED projects. For daily notes they bleed through paper easily, even if it is thick and nice notebook paper. Still great pens without a lot of issues.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
Is the most similar to a pen that is found in the market, is ideal for writing on a thick paper because on a very thin paper can be passed to other sheets, and try not to support the pen very much or can be damaged, it is perfect for Practice my typography
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
These felt tip paper mate pens are not super great for students. They write great and have awesome colors but I had a huge problem with the ink bleeding through my notebook and planner pages! If bleeding bothers you then don't purchase these pens.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
These pens are great for bullet journaling! They have many colors easily available and the ink doesn't bleed through the paper in most notebooks! They're also great for adult coloring books!
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL
I love these pens! They don't bleed through and last forever it seems like. I have about 20 of them at this point and I plan on buying more. They're super affordable for the quality
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I bought this set of Papermate flair pens over a year ago and I have loved using them! They're fun and colorful and I use them to liven up my planner, or any notes I take at work seminars. I've only had to dispose of two pens since purchasing them due to dryness, and that's probably my own fault for leaving the cap off or using it too much. Other than that, they're still going strong and when I pull them out at work, people typically ask if they can borrow one for their own notes!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
These are my favorite pens ever! A few years ago, a friend bought me some for my birthday and I have been using them ever since. The colors are great, and the pens write impeccably! I definitely recommend.
Megan Y.
Are these worth the price since they are a little more expensive?
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
What is your favorite and least favorite color in the Felt Tip Flair Line?
Victoria F.