Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box

by Paper Mate

#7 in Erasers

Paper mate pink pearl eraser, medium - 24 per box

How often do you have to buy a new eraser?
Start your review of Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box!
Product Highlights
“They last forever and are a pretty color, plus they erase better than any other brand and don't tear up paper!” in reviews
“I purchased one a couple of years ago for my accounting class and I had it up until recently because I misplaced it.” in reviews
“I buy a multi-pack every year when we are school supply shopping and send them off to school with my kids.” in reviews
“These are most definitely not my favorite eraser, but they got the job done but for a good price.” in reviews
“I use this product instead of the erasers on the pencil because I find that it does a much better job.” in reviews
Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from walmart store included with other school supplies. eraser is good like as pro and made messy going away misspelled words on paper. eraser isn't expensive and came in nice packaging too. highly recommended and good quality. #backtoschool #schoolsupplies #schoolday #momlife #organizedlife #throwbackschool #myson #4thgrade #supplies #megaparent #littlekid #eraser #firstofday Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box
Portland , OR
My school has this eraser for our students to use. To be honest, this is one of the worst eraser I used in my life. The eraser is stiff and tough. Doesn’t do much on erasing mistakes. But maybe because I’ve been using Japanese stationeries, which they have great pens and erasers there.
1,623 reviews
Definitely a classic. These erasers remove pencil very easily. I appreciate how affordable they are and how you can find them at almost any store. They are a classic and a back to school must-have.
I love this eraser. It works very well and it lasts forever. It's inexpensive, but not a cheap brand. I often use this eraser even when I have an eraser on a pencil because it just works better. It's very affordable, and I would definitely recommend it.
Gouverneur , NY
I always keep a box of these. I take notes for college, draw sketches and just doodle. These always erase writing well and don't leave crumbs or residue. Plus they are super cheap and just one erase lasts forever. I definitely recommend these.
Pasadena, MD
This is a must have for elementary school kids that are learning to write! It lasts so much longer than the eraser on their pencil. I just bought 4 packs for the school year, and I love knowing that I won't have to buy them again all year.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this eraser - it's so easy to handle and is very effective. Paper Mate Pink Pearl erasers are the best there are! Soft and flexible, no smudging. Great price. This is a great addition to our home office.
Tallahassee, FL
It’s an okay eraser. It reminds me of the erasers we all used in elementary school. There are better erasers out there. It’s okay for kids in school. It’s super affordable.
Enterprise, AL
Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box uploaded by Shai're E.
These erasers are so affordable and worth the purchase! Only dislike is that it produces a lot of shavings. It does remove pencil marks thoroughly (that's only if you write with a soft press). I'd recommend these to anyone that would like the job to be done.
San Jose, CA
These remind me of elementary school! They weren't my favorite erasers because I always felt like they didn't completely erase everything, but honestly, I'm a huge perfectionist. For the average person, if you're okay with a little bit of pencil residue, this is a very good eraser for the price.