BY PAPER MATE #4 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Paper mate pink pearl eraser, medium - 24 per box see more...

Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser, Medium - 24 Per Box
  • "They last forever and are a pretty color, plus they erase better than any other brand and don't tear up paper!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product instead of the erasers on the pencil because I find that it does a much better job." in 1 review
  • "I buy a multi-pack every year when we are school supply shopping and send them off to school with my kids." in 1 review
  • "These are most definitely not my favorite eraser, but they got the job done but for a good price." in 1 review
  • "I purchased one a couple of years ago for my accounting class and I had it up until recently because I misplaced it." in 1 review
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Ehhh it’s okay. Maybe I’m biased because I’m an artist and have used better erasers. It’s really tough and doesn’t really erase the pencil all the way. I say for kids save your money and these giant erasers and just buy pencils with erasers in them.
Brittney S.
This product brings me back to my elementary school days. I hated all the pink shavings that came off of the eraser. I do remember that this product worked fairly well compared to cheaper eraser brands. Overall, this product is very affordable. I would recommend to anyone who write with pencil and goes through the eraser on top of the pencil very quickly.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
I love these erasers they work amazing , there easy to use , they aren’t that expensive at all so I can pick up a bunch of th she baby’s at my local target or Walmart . If you or you have a child going to school purchase these in bulk lol . I love all papaermate products.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
It’s an okay eraser. It reminds me of the erasers we all used in elementary school. There are better erasers out there. It’s okay for kids in school. It’s super affordable.
Chloe H.
I love this eraser. It works very well and it lasts forever. It's inexpensive, but not a cheap brand. I often use this eraser even when I have an eraser on a pencil because it just works better. It's very affordable, and I would definitely recommend it.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I always keep a box of these. I take notes for college, draw sketches and just doodle. These always erase writing well and don't leave crumbs or residue. Plus they are super cheap and just one erase lasts forever. I definitely recommend these.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This is a must have for elementary school kids that are learning to write! It lasts so much longer than the eraser on their pencil. I just bought 4 packs for the school year, and I love knowing that I won't have to buy them again all year.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this eraser - it's so easy to handle and is very effective. Paper Mate Pink Pearl erasers are the best there are! Soft and flexible, no smudging. Great price. This is a great addition to our home office.
Shai C.
These erasers are so affordable and worth the purchase! Only dislike is that it produces a lot of shavings. It does remove pencil marks thoroughly (that's only if you write with a soft press). I'd recommend these to anyone that would like the job to be done.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
These remind me of elementary school! They weren't my favorite erasers because I always felt like they didn't completely erase everything, but honestly, I'm a huge perfectionist. For the average person, if you're okay with a little bit of pencil residue, this is a very good eraser for the price.
Bella M.
How often do you have to buy a new eraser?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I purchase this?