BY PAPER MATE #6 in Office Supply Stores

Andjoua R.
Smooth writing pens. Love the way they glide when writing. The design is sleek and nice. The price could be a little lower but overall they're nice
Deysy G.
Atlanta
i personally dont see the purpose in these, i rather just buy a new pen. waste of money
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Jazmin A.
When I was at school I loved going into office works and buying pens and books, my favourite brand is definitely paper mate. They are super smooth and comfy to write with! Definitely recommend going and buying yourself these pens
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other