Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Mackenzie T.Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PAPER MATE

Papermate sharpwriter 7ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
The PaperMate Sharpwriter mechanical pencils are awesome! These have been my favorite pencils for years now. I tend to press down hard when I'm writing and these pencils have a springy tip that adjusts to the pressure you apply. This helps keep the lead from breaking and my temper from flaring... Excellent choice to use on scantrons as the eraser is great at removing unwanted marks.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought these pencils my first semester of vet tech school and was highly impressed. I love how the pencil feels and how the lead rolls out. One piece of lead seems to last forever before it needs to be taken out and changed. The lead is also very hard to break which is another plus. The eraser erases quickly and cleanly making these super easy to use. I highly recommend and will be buying again!
emily P.
newark
Love these pencils they are great to use and are long lasting. They would last students more than six months and always perfect to continue using.
Andrés M.
Miami
These pencils have a very very very good design I buy them to my daughter and she loves them I also use them and I dare to say they are the best pencils I've seen and I recommend it a lot
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I love these pencils because I don't have to sharpen them, and I get a nice, clean line- these are good for sketching when I need to draw lightly. Very affordable, and long lasting. I'd recommend if you like inexpensive, mechanical pencils with a nice lead. Very good for drawing.
N C.
This classic lead pencil was always my fave back to school item. The lead never breaks. It lasts longer than its competitors. And it's eraser smoothly erases without leaving unwelcome streaks on paper.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
My FAVORITE mechanical pencil. I find that the lead never breaks, and you just twist the tip when you need more lead. I prefer this style mechanical pencil over the classic Bic click ones although those are still good.
Doralicia A.
Absolute must for my household. i have teenager son and an elementary little girl who just can't get enough of these pencils. they are super easy to use.
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
These are my go-to pencils for school! The lead doesn't break very easily so you're not wasting lead when you write a lot, and the eraser definitely gets the job done! I find these pencils definitely last longer than any other mechanical pencil I've used. They work great for Scantron tests in my college classes since the lead doesn't break as easily as others- it's the worst when your pencil lead breaks in the middle of bubbling in your answer! Highly recommend these pencils!
Amanda M.
My sister loves these pencils and I liked how they resemble real wood pencils. But they are the worst mechanical pencils ever. The lead bounces up and down when you press on paper each time you write. Won't ever but again
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Is the eraser removable or attached?