Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Mackenzie T.Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PAPER MATE #24 in Pencils

Papermate sharpwriter 7ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

Vanessa F.
boston, ma
My absolute favorite mechanical pencils! The write so softly and creamy, not pointy like some other pencils. And I prefer twisting the bottom to get more lead, rather than pushing down the top.
sydney m.
These pencils are my world. I literally asked for them for Christmas. They write so well and are so efficient when it comes to the use of the lead. The eraser gets everything right up and doesn't leave shavings all over. It is truly the best pencil.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I use to use these as a kid. They have less led breakage. They are easy to hold and use. They last a while and they are super affordable.
Marjorie M.
These have been my favorite pencils since I was a kid. And I mean a KID as in these are the pencils my dad had around the house. They are a staple of my pencil case. Simple, effective. I prefer them to mechanical pencils where you have to push the led up as I feel like this is less prone to breakage or error. The led is crisp and the design is timeless and sleek in that Paper Mate way.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I do prefer these over wood pencils any day. You never have to sharpen them which is what I like most. They are just more convenient for so many reasons and they are super affordable!
Anna K.
These are good mechanical penicls to use. The quality is good and the price too. This is one of my favorites.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought these pencils my first semester of vet tech school and was highly impressed. I love how the pencil feels and how the lead rolls out. One piece of lead seems to last forever before it needs to be taken out and changed. The lead is also very hard to break which is another plus. The eraser erases quickly and cleanly making these super easy to use. I highly recommend and will be buying again!
Andrés M.
Miami
These pencils have a very very very good design I buy them to my daughter and she loves them I also use them and I dare to say they are the best pencils I've seen and I recommend it a lot
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I love these pencils because I don't have to sharpen them, and I get a nice, clean line- these are good for sketching when I need to draw lightly. Very affordable, and long lasting. I'd recommend if you like inexpensive, mechanical pencils with a nice lead. Very good for drawing.
N C.
This classic lead pencil was always my fave back to school item. The lead never breaks. It lasts longer than its competitors. And it's eraser smoothly erases without leaving unwelcome streaks on paper.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Is the eraser removable or attached?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good to have on hand?