Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Mackenzie T.Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PAPER MATE #19 in Pencils

Papermate sharpwriter 7ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

Marjorie M.
These have been my favorite pencils since I was a kid. And I mean a KID as in these are the pencils my dad had around the house. They are a staple of my pencil case. Simple, effective. I prefer them to mechanical pencils where you have to push the led up as I feel like this is less prone to breakage or error. The led is crisp and the design is timeless and sleek in that Paper Mate way.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I do prefer these over wood pencils any day. You never have to sharpen them which is what I like most. They are just more convenient for so many reasons and they are super affordable!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought these pencils my first semester of vet tech school and was highly impressed. I love how the pencil feels and how the lead rolls out. One piece of lead seems to last forever before it needs to be taken out and changed. The lead is also very hard to break which is another plus. The eraser erases quickly and cleanly making these super easy to use. I highly recommend and will be buying again!
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I love these pencils because I don't have to sharpen them, and I get a nice, clean line- these are good for sketching when I need to draw lightly. Very affordable, and long lasting. I'd recommend if you like inexpensive, mechanical pencils with a nice lead. Very good for drawing.
Andrés M.
Miami
These pencils have a very very very good design I buy them to my daughter and she loves them I also use them and I dare to say they are the best pencils I've seen and I recommend it a lot
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
These are my go-to pencils for school! The lead doesn't break very easily so you're not wasting lead when you write a lot, and the eraser definitely gets the job done! I find these pencils definitely last longer than any other mechanical pencil I've used. They work great for Scantron tests in my college classes since the lead doesn't break as easily as others- it's the worst when your pencil lead breaks in the middle of bubbling in your answer! Highly recommend these pencils!
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
The PaperMate Sharpwriter mechanical pencils are awesome! These have been my favorite pencils for years now. I tend to press down hard when I'm writing and these pencils have a springy tip that adjusts to the pressure you apply. This helps keep the lead from breaking and my temper from flaring... Excellent choice to use on scantrons as the eraser is great at removing unwanted marks.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are my go to pencils whenever I am looking for a writing utensil. They have a consistent quality and are easy to use. There are never any issues with these pencils and I use them for everything from just common uses right up to drawing. They are my favorite mechanical pencil hands down.
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
My FAVORITE mechanical pencil. I find that the lead never breaks, and you just twist the tip when you need more lead. I prefer this style mechanical pencil over the classic Bic click ones although those are still good.
kelly p.
These are the only pencils I like from papaermate. They nevr break and that's the most important thing when it comes to a pencil's quality. I like how it writes so smoothly. I don't usually get these, I prefer bic pencils because they are cheaper. Plus you can't use these as refills
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Is the eraser removable or attached?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good to have on hand?