Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Mackenzie T.Paper Mate PaperMate Sharpwriter 7ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PAPER MATE

Papermate sharpwriter 7ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

• Is the eraser removable or attached?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
These are my go-to pencils for school! The lead doesn't break very easily so you're not wasting lead when you write a lot, and the eraser definitely gets the job done! I find these pencils definitely last longer than any other mechanical pencil I've used. They work great for Scantron tests in my college classes since the lead doesn't break as easily as others- it's the worst when your pencil lead breaks in the middle of bubbling in your answer! Highly recommend these pencils!
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are my go to pencils whenever I am looking for a writing utensil. They have a consistent quality and are easy to use. There are never any issues with these pencils and I use them for everything from just common uses right up to drawing. They are my favorite mechanical pencil hands down.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My sister loves these pencils and I liked how they resemble real wood pencils. But they are the worst mechanical pencils ever. The lead bounces up and down when you press on paper each time you write. Won't ever but again
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
My FAVORITE mechanical pencil. I find that the lead never breaks, and you just twist the tip when you need more lead. I prefer this style mechanical pencil over the classic Bic click ones although those are still good.
N C.
N C.
This classic lead pencil was always my fave back to school item. The lead never breaks. It lasts longer than its competitors. And it's eraser smoothly erases without leaving unwelcome streaks on paper.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Cardiff, CA
I absolutely love these pencils! .7 lead is the best since its sharp and doesn't break that easily. However, the only reason I rated this a 3 not a 5 is that they are so hard to find!
Doralicia A.
Doralicia A.
Absolute must for my household. i have teenager son and an elementary little girl who just can't get enough of these pencils. they are super easy to use.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I never liked these pencils! I felt like the lead always broke and they just weren't good quality.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
The PaperMate Sharpwriter mechanical pencils are awesome! These have been my favorite pencils for years now. I tend to press down hard when I'm writing and these pencils have a springy tip that adjusts to the pressure you apply. This helps keep the lead from breaking and my temper from flaring... Excellent choice to use on scantrons as the eraser is great at removing unwanted marks.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I love these pencils because I don't have to sharpen them, and I get a nice, clean line- these are good for sketching when I need to draw lightly. Very affordable, and long lasting. I'd recommend if you like inexpensive, mechanical pencils with a nice lead. Very good for drawing.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Is the eraser removable or attached?