BY PAPER MATE #15 in Pens

Papermate inkjoy 18ct asst. ballpoint stick pen see more...

• I have always liked colored pens, I think they are excell...2 Answers
  • How strong is the ink on these? Does it leak through the ...13 Answers
  • Are these long lasting?1 Answers
Samantha I.
As a teacher these are my absolute favorite pens when grading.  I love using these pens as they are vibrant and colorful.  I am also left handed and have not had any issues with this brand of pen smudging on my hand or on the paper.  I will definitely be buying more of these pens when I run out of ink or lose them.  Speaking of running out of ink, I usually lose the pen before it runs out of ink, which I find great since the ink is long lasting.
Lindsay J.
Best pens ever! I’ve been buying these the last several years for many reasons. These colors don’t bleed thru paper, they are comfortable to use, they don’t leak, and there are more colors than basic black and dark blue! They even have a good quality stylus for your mobile devices! Decent prices thru amazon and find them at walmart and target.
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
In college I bought these because the ballpoint would make the writing smooth and effortless. The colors that are included also help me stay colored organized with different subjects or important information that should stand out. 👍
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
These pens are not great I am not gonna lie to you. They are pretty crappy all around. I stopped buying them because they would run out of ink crazy fast or just stop working for no reason at all. Not a fan.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
These pens start writing as soon as you take them out of the packaging. They last for years. I've had my pens since about 8th grade and I'm  a college freshman now. These are worth the price. The colors are  great and it writes super smooth. I use these the most when studying for finals because the colors helps me keep organized.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Papermate pens have always been THE pen to have in my home come back to school time. I always had to have them and then I got to try Papermate Inkjoy in multicolored. They're perfect for organizing a calendar, for taking notes in class, and they write so smoothly and don't bleed through my paper. It's definitely a product I recommend to my friends. Perfect for teachers when it comes to grading! Give it a try!
Temwa S.
I love these pens for school and writing on all of my assignments. They write so smooth and are the perfect size. I think that the triangle shape is amazing because it's easier to hold. I have only used the black and blue ones but i'm sure the other ones are just as good
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I bought these pens when I saw them on sale for super cheap at my drug store. I love the colors and they write really well! I went back and got another pack haha. The different colors are fun and help me organize tasks I have to do by topic. I would recommend!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
These are actually really great pens for the price. I typically like black or blue pens, but had coupons so I decided to give these a try. They're really smooth writing and the colors are nice. I'm not the biggest fan of the triangle shape of the pen though.
Nina S.
Nashville, TN
These pens are all I used during college! It takes forever for them to run out of ink, and the different color options allowed me to keep my planner organized by assigning different colors to types of events. Would definitely recommend these!
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
How strong is the ink on these? Does it leak through the page at all?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have always liked colored pens, I think they are excellent for keeping my university notes organized. Are these of good quality? Do you have enough ink?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these long lasting?
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Paper Mate PaperMate Inkjoy 18ct Asst. Ballpoint Stick Pen love these pens! What's your favorite color out of all of them? Mine is purple!