BY PAPER MATE

Papermate flair 5ct asst. felt tip marker pen see more...

Sum W.
These are the best pens/markers to use when studying for exams, taking notes, and correcting essays and homework. They come in so many awesome colors, and it's easy to outline notes and such with them. I use them in every class because they are so useful and look so good and artsy.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i love using Paper-mate PaperMate Flair 5ct Asst. Felt Tip Marker Pen! i bought at target because i wanted to start a daily journal and i must say i am 100% satisfied. they allow me to be creative and they were fun colors to work with. the markers last a long time and they’re super easy to use. whether you’re exploring your creative side or need markers around the house, you can’t go wrong with these.
Mandy B.
These are my FAVORITE pens. I teach, and they're always the ones I grab at the store. I recently found an Amazon lightning deal where these were gone faster than I could click to buy my own! They're great for grading, and I love that I always have ample colors when I'm writing notes on my doc cam. You won't be disappointed. I know several teachers who also prefer these.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My six year old daughter loves these markers. They are easy for her to grip , and they do bleed through paper so I would recommend having something underneath when using. The colors are very bright . Overall it’s a good product for the price.
Michaela B.
Love love love these pens. Teacher favorite! I grade everything in these. My students even gift me these because they know I love them so much. They last a while! Highly recommend.
Jessica H.
I loveeeeee these pens! They are super cute! They help me organize my self and color coordinate my notes. They also make me feel super important for some reason.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
These pens are my all time, go to pens for writing my notes in my college classes. They are very vibrant colors and the black is the best! I would recommend these pens to my worst enemy. They are the perfect mixture between pen and marker without leaking through the paper! The price can get pricey depending on the amount you get in a pack, but I would never use another pen if I have these with me. My all time favorite!
Caitlin S.
Love these pens. They don't bleed through the paper. Colors are bright. I use them at work for mark ups and redlining. The only issue is if you are using for a extended period of time with the cap off, they dry up quickly.
Alejandra M.
I have so many of these pens and i love using them to take notes in class and to take notes while studying for exams. They don't bleed through any of my paper and the ink doesn't run out super quick. I'm barely getting around to starting to run out of ink in the first pack of these pens that I bought. It also helps relieve any pressure from writing because of how easily the ink comes out. I've always had a problem with putting too much pressure on my pen while writing because of the way that I write and this really makes it a breeze to write for a long time.
Amanda C.
Forrest City, AR
I am obsessed with these pens from PaperMate. They are so cute and colorful, and they make writing notes and writing in my planner so much cuter and color-coded. I love these pens because they don't bleed, dry super quickly, and they are affordable. I would definitely recommend these pens to anyone!
Do they transfer through the paper ??