BY PAPER MATE #4 in Pencils

Papermate clearpoint 1ct 0.5mm mechanical pencil see more...

• Do these come in packs? Or just the single ones?25 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the clip breaking? I...19 Answers
  • How long does this usually last?2 Answers
  • "Everytime a new semester rolls around I make sure to have some!" in 1 review
  • "I have found this very handy for note taking and also in my bio and math class in college." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have arthritis and writing legible words or writing at all can be difficult to impossible sometimes. These pencils make that possible. They allow me to write smoothly and comfortably. The lead writes a smooth, consistent line and doesn't break easily. The eraser removes the goof ups completely. I've been using the same pencil and buying replacements for 3 years now and I think it's time to get a new one. I recommend these to anyone in business, school or just a mom writing a grocery list.
Heather |.
Love these pencils! I have been using these pencils for about three years and as a college student I use it daily! The pencil is the perfect size and fits perfectly in my hand. It also has a grip on it which prevents any soreness when writing for a long period. The retractable eraser is easy to replace and lasts for quite awhile. Refilling the leading can also easily be done. The button for lead is on the side so it can easily be pushed without having to shift the pencil to press on the top as with other mechanical pencils. Great product!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
These pencils are the best! They have a fat grip which I really need because my fingers tend to cramp up pretty badly. It’s a solid grip unlike other pencils that have a small rubber grip that doesn’t work. I love that the eraser is a twist up because the pencil lasts a lot longer that way! It’s great for math classes since the erasers are endless!
Casie. T.
Elkton
I kid you not, these are the best pencils I've ever used. Before each semester I grab a ton. I've never had a pencil that did such wonderful things to my handwriting and it comfortable to hold for long periods of time. Essays are a breeze now with these things.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
these are hands down my favorite type of mechanical pencils because you save the movement of having to tap the end when you need more lead and instead just squeeze you thumb in a bit and its right there. I also like that these have the longer erasers.
Payton W.
These pencils were always the ones to have at school. I think they’re OK and that write really well but sometimes they make my hand hurt, but other than that they’re super amazing pencils there a little pricey but I really like them.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I remember in school never wanting to buy these but always ended up with them some how. They were always easier to extend the lead out in the current hand position versus the other styles of having to reach the top. My only problem with these was the click section would get stuck or pop out on occasion but they still did a lot better than the top dispensers.
Mary R.
These pencils are awesome! They are comfortable to use and the mechanism to advance the lead is on the side of the pencil rather than the end, which means you can erase without the lead getting too long. I also like that the erasers are twist up and very long. Perfect because these pencils are long lasting!
Riley A.
Plano, TX
These are definitely my favorite mechanical pencils- I have used them since middle school and I am a freshman in college now! I love 0.7 lead, and this pencil's barrel is big enough so that my hand does not cramp as easily when I'm writing a lot. For pencils, they're a little bit more pricey, but they will last a long time and make your writing all the more comfortable!
Celeste N.
Dinuba, CA
Best mechanical pencils hands down! Don't know exactly why but they're my favorite. I love that I don't have to take the eraser out to refill the lead like ordinary mechanic pencils. It's annoying when I use up the eraser on regular mechanic pencils and it gets stuck inside but on this pencil the eraser twists up, easy to remove, and you can buy refills for them too.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Do these come in packs? Or just the single ones?
Stephanie B.
Does anyone else have a problem with the clip breaking? I've used these for years and it always seems to happen. Is it just me?
Tina G.
Where can I buy the ones with 0.5 lead ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How long does this usually last?