Paper Mate PaperMate Clearpoint 1ct 0.5MM Mechanical Pencil

by Paper Mate

#5 in Pencils

Papermate clearpoint 1ct 0.5mm mechanical pencil

How long does this usually last?
Where can I buy the ones with 0.5 lead ?
Do these come in packs? Or just the single ones?
Start your review of Paper Mate PaperMate Clearpoint 1ct 0.5MM Mechanical Pencil!
Product Highlights
I have found this very handy for note taking and also in my bio and math class in college.in reviews
Everytime a new semester rolls around I make sure to have some!in reviews
krystal M.
Santa Paula, CA
Paper Mate PaperMate Clearpoint 1ct 0.5MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by krystal M.
My favorite led pencil ever!! It writes so smooth and nice. My writing is always nice when I write with this pencil. & it has a cushion for your finger.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Great mechanical pencil for anything you may need. Good quality product. Very durable and affordable
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I remember in school never wanting to buy these but always ended up with them some how. They were always easier to extend the lead out in the current hand position versus the other styles of having to reach the top. My only problem with these was the click section would get stuck or pop out on occasion but they still did a lot better than the top dispensers.
Jennifer P.
Boaz, KY
This is a fantastic pencil! The best part is how great the eraser is! My kids love it too! The lead is easy to expose and retract also.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Best pencil I’ve ever had it lasts forever and doesn’t leave erase marks which I hate!! It’s super affordable and I highly recommend I will repurchase again and again !
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
These pencils are great because they write smooth and the lead doesn't break easily. It doesn't smear easily either. The eraser works cleanly even after many uses.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
These are the best mechanical pencils on the market! I love the ingenuity of it all. Before the conception of the Clearpoint, we were limited to a 2 cm eraser at most. Say if you wrote your name wrong, and you write hard like me, that eraser is gone. If the eraser is gone, you might as well throw the whole pencil away. But this twistable eraser is genius! I used the same pencil for years! They even give you a refillable eraser. Papermate really thought of just about everything!!!
Noemi S.
Mount Vernon , Wa
I enjoy using this mechanical pencil . They are my favorite brand I like the way it's designed. It's nice that you can refill both the eraser and the lead which come with the product. I use mine everyday in class. It's great to not have to get up and go sharpen a pencil. I would definitely recommend these to a fellow classmate. Nice and convenient.
Corrie S.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are by far the very best mechanical pencils I ever used in school. Not only are they durable they are very comfortable to write with.