Paper Mate Papermate 3ct Pearl Eraser uploaded by BJ M.

BY PAPER MATE #2 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Papermate 3ct pearl eraser see more...

Paper Mate Papermate 3ct Pearl Eraser
  • "smudge free and do a great job, they also last forever so no need to buy new ones for another two years or so for me " in 2 reviews
  • "Used these all throughout high school and I still use them in college." in 2 reviews
  • "Used these all throughout high school and they were great." in 2 reviews
  • "The classic eraser, the smell alone bring back memories of the school years " in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Great Great erasers. I love these because they dont leave pencil smear behind and your paper actually looks clean like it started. It is very effective. I do not purchase any other brand eraser. My kids always have one of these in their school boxes. I recommend.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Good old erasers! I love these and still buy them because I never know when i'm going to need one. I still like the way it smells after you erase something lol. They are also very affordable. I bought this at office max for like 1.50
Avani P.
I did not like these ever. That's why I typically gravitate towards the white ones, I forget what the name of them is. When I would use these, they were so rough on the paper and would always make the paper crumble and rip which I disliked very much.
Riah W.
These are great and cheap erasers, these are my second favourite, my first being the Bic erasers. These things last forever, too. A pack like this lasts me 2-3 years. These erasers are durable and are really great at removing and mistakes you may make.
Michelle L.
I remember using this in grade school. i liked using them. They had a certain smell to them. They work well. I did not like it when it got small and dirty.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I've been using these since elementary school. They last a long time but sometimes leave smudges that also have to be erased if it's not clean but rubbing them on my jeans seems to always fix it. They're very cheap so buy a bunch. They always seem to have disappeared when I need one.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I bought these for my daughter who’s six. We got these with her school supplies and they’re nice erasers. They are easy for her little hands to hold, and do a good job without making smudges on the paper. They were a fair price, and they last a long time.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good erases very fast definitely better than pencil erasers so I would buy these again and again for me and my son because they work very good and I would recommend it to anyone that make mistakes alot and uses a pencil
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
There is something about this classic eraser! They work great. They are soft enough that the paper won’t tear, even when the 3yo is erasing, and they are super affordable! I definitely recommend for school, work and home!
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta este borrador es accesible y que he utilizado desde que estaba en la escuela primaria, es muy útil tanto para los estudiantes y para tenerlos en la oficina.
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Who remembers this!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these super messy?
Michelle L.
Who remembers the smell of these when you use them in grade school?  Paper Mate Papermate 3ct Pearl Eraser