Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil

by Paper Mate

#13 in Pencils

Papermate 30ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil

How long do these last you?
Are these fun to use?
Start your review of Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil!
Merced, CA
I use these always relliable pencils. they work great and they are not expensive at all! great product!
Scranton, PA
These are great I use plenty different types of pencils for school and paper mate is always reliable
Galivants Fry, SC
Love the bright colors of these pencils...this is my favorite brand for al my pen and pencil supplies
Ypsilanti, MI
Great mechanical pencils that come in a variety of colors. These pencils are comfortable to use.
Mesa, AZ
I use mechanical pencils more than normal pencils. I love this one the most, easy to write with.
I've used and trusted paper mate brand for years now and still do I purchase these for my kids:)
Clermont, FL
These are so cheap and such great quality! These are perfect to keep on hand for any project!
Fox Lake, IL
My kids love them very easy to use. Great for teens. Product looks amazing very colorful.
I love papermate! I use these for school. One of my favorite brands for school supplies!
Very reasonable price for the amount you receive. The quality is great for the price.