Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil

by Paper Mate

#13 in Pencils

Papermate 30ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil

How long do these last you?
Are these fun to use?
Start your review of Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil!
I got an entire pack of these pencils at Walmart for $0.99. They are awesome and come in cute colors. As a teacher these are a perfect price for mechanical pencils because my students are always missing and loosing their pencils so I keep packs of these cheap good pencils in my desk for them!
Los Angeles, CA
Mhmmmm girl I love these pencils.... They're really plain in design but at least it's colorful!! I love 0.7 so I'm really glad it ain't 0.5 (break to easily) or 0.9 (too dark/thick/harsh when written) so it's just a perfect size! I feel like these crack easily too for some reason?? And they get dirty inside of their tube. I really ain't TRYNA hatin cause I mean girl pshh this isn't expensive yallll
I usually prefer bic pencils because they're so much better! But papermate pencils are to go if you want something cheaper. I don't like how the papermate leds break easily. I've also had some broken pencils when I opened the package.
Only ok. I bought these because they were cheap in a huge pack and now I know why they were cheap. They're flimsy and the lead doesn't stay in there as well. 3 stars because they work so I can't complain and be picky too much.
Santa Ana, CA
Really like writing with these pencils! The are easy to grip and write with. The price point is right in student budget. The only draw back is the eraser is little and if you erase a lot adding lead can become difficult.
Dallas, TX
I love these mechanical pencils. I love mechanical pencils in general. No worries about sharpening at all.. Just make sure you have led & AN ERASER!! those tiny erasers run out quick so a bigger eraser is needed
Hammondsport , NY
I used to hate the squeaks the pencils make. But when I couldn't find a pencil for an exam a friend let me borrow one. I love that it's sharp at all times. The only bad part is the lead breaks and scares me a bit:)
Papermate is my favorite brand for mechanical pencils because it writes smooth and I can use it during scantron exams. I love the eraser as well since it erases so cleanly without ripping the paper. The colors are bright and they are comfortable to hold.
I buy a bunch of these every semester. I always end up losing a bunch, but they're cheap so it's alright. I feel like I'm doing good deeds for those who didn't bring a pencil to class
I love these pencils and usually I can make one pack last for two years during my schooling. Also, they are really useful for someone who rarely if ever uses a pencil sharpener!