BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pencils

Papermate 30ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

Buy on Target
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
These are the main pencils I buy for back to school. They are very durable and last a while without breaking. I also like that they come with a few extra sticks of lead in each pencil. They come in a wide variety of fun colors in this big pack. I just picked up a 30 count from my neighborhood Target for about 3 bucks thanks to a cartwheel. Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil are the most reliable for school, office or at home.
Chelsey J.
Bought a multi-pack my freshman year of college and i still have 2/3 of the box left! These pencils are amazing, durible and fun colors, which is always a plus side. Baught them at office depot/max for a great price seeing as i got 24 in a pack! Paper Mate PaperMate 30ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil
Meaghann S.
Only ok. I bought these because they were cheap in a huge pack and now I know why they were cheap. They're flimsy and the lead doesn't stay in there as well.

3 stars because they work so I can't complain and be picky too much.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good just like a pen which I like because when I do schoolwork me and my son we like to write fast and neat and these do that and they last long and it's not like it's expensive to buy led so worth the money definitely
Audra G.
I do a lot of crafts and pencils are an important tool to have. I've found that the PaperMate mechanical pencils are the sturdiest and they last the longest. I can write a lot of things and also use them to mark on fabric instead of using a marking pen, and it washes right out. They're also a fair price which is nice when you're on a budget. I also like that they come in a variety of barrel colors. I'm very much into colors and seeing a nice container of pretty pencils makes me happy.
liz c.
Orlando, FL
Must have for back to cool. These are excellent for everyday use. I really like the quality. These are easy to use. These are for all ages, my kids really like them a lot. It's very affordable, not expensive at all. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great quality pencils.
Casey M.
I have gotten sick and tired of using regular pencils because they always need to be sharpened, so I found these and I love them. I'm always afraid to use pens because I feel like I'll mess up and then the paper will be messy, so these changed my life. I absolutely love them!:)
Ligia D.
I haven't bought the pack, but i bought a couple of these and they are just so durable, comfy and reliable. These are not just cheap mechanical pencils that will go to waste in a couple months tops, these are really good and slim and totes worth it
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I am completely in love with these mechanical pencils. I usually only write in pen but I like to use these to write in textbooks. I am also an artist and these pencils create beautiful lines. They are also very affordable and worth the cost!
Victoria S.
I got an entire pack of these pencils at Walmart for $0.99. They are awesome and come in cute colors. As a teacher these are a perfect price for mechanical pencils because my students are always missing and loosing their pencils so I keep packs of these cheap good pencils in my desk for them!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
How long do these last you?
Victoria F.