Paper-mate Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm, Black Ink, Dozen uploaded by Jamie S.Paper-mate Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm, Black Ink, Dozen uploaded by Caroline P.

BY PAPER MATE #49 in Pens

Features Paper Mate's revolutionary InkJoy writing system, giving you the best in effortless writing. The InkJoy writing system starts quickly without dragging, requires minimal pressure from your hand and delivers crisp, clean lines every time. Combines an hourglass shape with full length grip to provide comfort no matter how the pen is held. Metal clip and accents provide long lasting durability. see more...

• Looking to purchase quality pens for my sister for school...2 Answers
  • I feel like any college student needs a good pen .... Is ...2 Answers
Ashley G.
This is one of my favorite pens! I'm big on how a pen writes and feels. I love pens and this is definitely in my top 3. Writes so smooth and the ink doesn't smug
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these pens there the greatest they make any work look clean and professional. I used them in high school, and college and continue to use them now.
Denise G.
I really like this pen! My handwriting always looks really neat when I use it. I especially like that it doesn't bleed through the paper.
Maddie F.
Gillette, WY
I little bit ridiculous but these are my favorite pens! Seriously I cant write with anything else! They glide no nicely! <3
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pens, they write very smoothly and nice. I always hide them and leave out the ugly ones around
Lol.
Prisilla G.
This pen is really nice. It writes so smoothly and makes my writing look neater. I use it everyday to take notes.
Jeneia P.
Paper mate ballpoint pen is probably the best writing ballpointed pen ever it's smoothness reminds me of gel pens
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
Very nice utensils! I'm the type of person to like really nice pens and these a really good quality .
Kennedy H.
I love how smoothly this pen writes. It make notes easier to take and read through, after class.
Billie R.
Love Ink pens and the one had a ballpoint and it makes it glide across the paper perfectly !
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Looking to purchase quality pens for my sister for school in a few months. She is left handed. My two main concerns are: 1) Does the ink smear, easily? and 2) Does the pen rest comfortably in the hand to write for a long period of time? Thanks in advance for all comments/opions/suggestions!
Joselyne F.
I feel like any college student needs a good pen .... Is this one ?