Paper-mate Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm, Black Ink, Dozen uploaded by Jamie S.Paper-mate Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm, Black Ink, Dozen uploaded by Caroline P.

BY PAPER MATE #53 in Pens

Features Paper Mate's revolutionary InkJoy writing system, giving you the best in effortless writing. The InkJoy writing system starts quickly without dragging, requires minimal pressure from your hand and delivers crisp, clean lines every time. Combines an hourglass shape with full length grip to provide comfort no matter how the pen is held. Metal clip and accents provide long lasting durability. see more...

• Looking to purchase quality pens for my sister for school...2 Answers
  • I feel like any college student needs a good pen .... Is ...2 Answers
Alli C.
I'm really not too picky about what writing utensils I use when working on school work. Our school bookstore has paper-mate and I like them. They write really smoothly and finely. Highly recommend these because I like them a lot. Won't be disappointed!
Melis O.
Writes very smoothly and does not leave blank marks. It's a nice, deep black color that does not fade. It can be scratchy if used on an extreme angle but is honestly so smooth and easy to write with! I would recommend this to fast-writing college students.
Kim W.
Kansas City , MO
LOVE these pens so much! They write very smooth and the formula is really nice and doesn't get all over the place. I got a variety pack with different colors which are great for taking notes for school or whatever you need to write down. Everyone needs a little color in their life and these pens more than fit the bill. Comfortable, reliable, and affordable - what else could you want in a pen?
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
The Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen in blue writes smooth and feels good to use. The InkJoy pens can be found in most office supply stores and will be an asset to your writing. So far, I haven't met an InkJoy pen I didn't like.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Papermate really knows how to make a good pen. The smoothness of the lines and how well the ink comes out is amazing I know I can trust a papermate pen to last and get the job done. I have them in multiple colors and styles.
Courtney K.
The smoothst writing pens I can find! Being in college I need to write good and fast, these pens are great for that. I don't prefer them for luxury writing but overall I use them in classes and love how long they last
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
These are my favorite pens I own. They are the smoothest writing pens that I have ever used. They are kind of similar to the gel pens but have a slimmer shape and do not bleed! Come to think of it, I need to get some more!
brittany f.
LOVE THIS PEN! It writes so smooth and perfect thin lines! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Bought so many and will continue to buy more and recommended!
Sam M.
InkJoy has the smoothest writing I've found in a pen and a comfortable grip, but I've also found them to be somewhat smudgy, and the pen itself leaks frequently.
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Luxury? Guaranteed. Comfort? You bet. When you write, write in style by using the wonderfully exclusive Paper-mate Paper-Mate Paper Mate InkJoy 550 RT Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm, Black Ink, Dozen.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Looking to purchase quality pens for my sister for school in a few months. She is left handed. My two main concerns are: 1) Does the ink smear, easily? and 2) Does the pen rest comfortably in the hand to write for a long period of time? Thanks in advance for all comments/opions/suggestions!
Joselyne F.
I feel like any college student needs a good pen .... Is this one ?