BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens, Medium Point, Black, 3 Pack Spread joy (not smears) with Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens. With vivid gel ink that dries 3X faster* for reduced smearing, it's like a party on the page where smudges aren't invited. Brilliant color ensures your writing will be bright and filled with fun. Fully wrapped with a comfort grip, these gel pens have a smooth style that keeps the joy flowing as fast as your thoughts. *vs Pilot G2 based on average dry times of black, blue, red and green. Individual dry times may vary by color. Dries 3X faster* for reduced smearing Smooth ink keeps the ideas flowing across the page. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

• Does anybody know if they are releasing more colors in fi...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Love these gel pens! They write so smoothly, constant flow of ink. They come in so many colors now. They do Not smear as you write, which is perfect for everybody. Probably the top gel pen out there!!
Angelina G.
I love these pens. They remind me of my childhood when I had endless gel pens in all fun colors. I did purchase the bigger pack with all the different color and they're so fun ! I would 100% recommend these pens and they dry really quick unlike those old school gel pens
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My all time favorite pen! As a nurse, finding a good pen that doesn't smudge, writes smooth, and doesn't make my hand writing look extra awful is essential! This pen feels great and writes amazing!!! Purchased at Walmart and will again!
Diedra P.
Seriously the best gel pen to date. Writes smoothly, no skipping (usually, I know some have skipped. Mine hasn't), and drys so quickly so usually no smearing unless you rub your finger across it as soon as your done writing.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
These are honestly the only pens I use because I love the smooth writing with a gel appearance that does NOT smear at all, I have never again had a black pinky when writing with this pen, they also come in multiple colors!
Emilie G.
Hammonton , NJ
Love, love, love these pens!! They write so smooth and dry quick! Being left handed, I usually end up with ink on the side of my hand when pens don't dry fast enough to, but these are perfect and dry quick!!
Brianna B.
Minneapolis, MN
Obsessed with these pens. They come in 2 tip sized, . 5 and . 7. They dry super quick, but will bleed and smear if they get wet. I bought the 14 pack first.
#inkjoygel
Kim S.
My favorite pen ever! Smooth writing, strong color(s), and doesn't smear or bleed. I have the multipack of colors and absolutely love all them. My go to pen! !
Christina F.
Love these pens! I also have the color variety pack which are awesome as well. They write nicely and dry quickly. Makes taking notes a little less terrible
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Precise, don’t smear, write smooth, and are bleed proof! Not sure if they come in different colors or not but I love gel pens and this did not disappoint!
Corina G.
Crystal City, TX
Does anybody know if they are releasing more colors in fine tip?