Paper-mate Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen Fine Tip 3ct - Black, Multi-Colored uploaded by Allisyn D.Paper-mate Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen Fine Tip 3ct - Black, Multi-Colored uploaded by Megan J.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens, Fine Point, Black, 3 Pack Spread joy (not smears) with Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens. With vivid gel ink that dries 3X faster* for reduced smearing, it's like a party on the page where smudges aren't invited. Brilliant color ensures your writing will be bright and filled with fun. Fully wrapped with a comfort grip, these gel pens have a smooth style that keeps the joy flowing as fast as your thoughts. *vs Pilot G2 based on average dry times of black, blue, red and green. Individual dry times may vary by color. Dries 3X faster* for reduced smearing Smooth ink keeps the ideas flowing across the page. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Vanessa M.
My favorite black pens! I used these my last year of nursing school, since I was constantly taking notes. They write seamlessly and would never bleed through my papers. I always bought in bulk because I went through them so quickly. That is the one downfall, if you are constantly taking notes, these will not last as long as regular pens. Still worth it though! Especially the colorful ones :)
Sovannara S.
Ontario, CA
These have easily become one of my favorite pens! I wish I had these back when I was back in school, because now I'm just looking for any reason to write so that i can use them. They're now extremely expensive which I like, so I can keep buying them when tney run out. I also like the way they wrige and that it doesn't bleec through.
Allisyn D.
I got a 3 pack of these pens, just to try them out and I LOVE THEM! I ended up getting the 15 ct pack as well! They dry super quick with minimal, if any smearing. Even on glossy paper. And they come in so many colors!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These pens are my all time favorite thing on earth! I own every color and have bought multiple pack they are my favorite. Also they don't smudge and write sooooo smooth.