BY PAPER MATE

The Paper Mate InkJoy 100 ballpoint pen features a triangular ergonomic grip for added comfort and control This ballpoint pen produces an extremely smooth writing experience through a combination of ink and tip optimisation. The ink flows out of the tip without dragging, removing effort from the writing process. The pen has a clear barrel for which produces a refreshing look, and which looks good around the office or home. Its ergonomic triangular barrel means the pen is comfortable to grasp, and allows you to write with minimal strain. The pen comes with a pocket clip and cap for added convenience. Ballpoint pen Ink and tip optimisation for especially smooth writing Clear barrel for refreshing look Ergonomic triangular barrel for comfortable grasp Pocket clip and cap for portability Pack of 10 see more...

Daisy T.
I love these. Paper Mate is my go to for pen! They have very pretty colors. They are super smooth and don't smudge. The minis in particular are great for on the go! These help me a lot because I hate writing in plain old black and blue. I would totally recommend these to all high school and college students.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I love these pens! The colors are great, and the pens don't smudge much. I got them for a pretty good price, and overall I recommend them.
Tasha W.
These are the perfect size to fit in any pocket! Comes with ten colors so you won't be bored writing.... They are very smooth and has pretty colors. These are now my go to pens because I just really love them!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I bought these at five below because the ink joy pens are one of my favorites. I love that these are small and compact so I can throw them into my purse. The kids are tight and don't easily fall off. Also they come in so many bright colors!
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
The color is awesome but they dry out really fast. Sometimes when you buy them brand new they're already dried out :/
Miren M.