Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Katharine P.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Joann S.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Kristie B.

BY PAPER MATE

Offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp; clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style; it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. Integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it s floating. see more...

Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The color pigmentation on these is beautiful. They dry relatively quickly for a gel pen and they are available in a wide variety of colors. You can find them at almost any store that sells office supplies. The .07 tip can get a little messy to write with. It's thicker than I prefer. Their .05 tip are amazing.
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
These are, by far, my favorite pens. They're perfect to use in the Erin Condren Life Planner and they work on both glossy and matte planner stickers! The colors are beautiful and allow me to add some color to any weekly or monthly spread!
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL
This pen is my all time favorite pen ever! It writes so smoothly! It does smear a little bit on certain types of paper, but most of the time it is fine! The gel does run if it gets wet. The pens are pricey but not more expensive than other gel brands. I would totally recommend to others!
Joriee S.
Richardson, TX
Love love love these pens! Easy gliding and great colors, plus they don't smear! I think I have found my favorite pens and they are so affordable! Buy them on Amazon and get free prime shipping! I definitely recommend these pens!
Kathleen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
These pens are a MUST HAVE. I used to swear by Papermate Inkjoy ball point pens, but since adding these to my collection these are the pens that I will grab for first. MUCH NEEDED and would be perfect for note taking.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
I was looking for an assorted pack of colored pens for college note-taking. By far my favorite. I love the vibrant colors and the smooth writing. I write fairly small. So I do wish the tip were more fine but that is just a drawback of gel pens.
Amy W.
York, SC
I absolutely love this pen!! It writes so smoothly and I love the many different colors. This is my go to everydsy pen to write sith. There is nothing better!
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
These pens are great, I wish the colors were a little bit brighter but they write really nice. My only complaint is the price, they are like $17 for 10 pens!
Anne W.
Roseville , CA
I have so many Papermate pens!!! Target always has good prices on anything stationery related and I live for whenever I can get a new pack of flair pens!!!
Genesis B.
National city, CA
I love this pens.. great addition to my collection
they don't smear nor transfer the colors are really pretty and bright i own the 0.5 or fine point