Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Katharine P.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Joann S.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Kristie B.

BY PAPER MATE #53 in Pens

Offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp; clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style; it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. Integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it s floating. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL
This pen is my all time favorite pen ever! It writes so smoothly! It does smear a little bit on certain types of paper, but most of the time it is fine! The gel does run if it gets wet. The pens are pricey but not more expensive than other gel brands. I would totally recommend to others!
Joriee S.
Richardson, TX
Love love love these pens! Easy gliding and great colors, plus they don't smear! I think I have found my favorite pens and they are so affordable! Buy them on Amazon and get free prime shipping! I definitely recommend these pens!
Kathleen K.
Clinton Twp, MI
These pens are a MUST HAVE. I used to swear by Papermate Inkjoy ball point pens, but since adding these to my collection these are the pens that I will grab for first. MUCH NEEDED and would be perfect for note taking.
Amy W.
York, SC
I absolutely love this pen!! It writes so smoothly and I love the many different colors. This is my go to everydsy pen to write sith. There is nothing better!
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
These pens are great, I wish the colors were a little bit brighter but they write really nice. My only complaint is the price, they are like $17 for 10 pens!
Genesis B.
National city, CA
I love this pens.. great addition to my collection
they don't smear nor transfer the colors are really pretty and bright i own the 0.5 or fine point
Caitlin K.
Jefferson, WI
Prefer the .5, but i love all the colors that are only in .7, definitely my favorite colored pens!