Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Katharine P.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Joann S.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Kristie B.

BY PAPER MATE

Offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp; clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style; it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. Integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it s floating. see more...

Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
These are my go-to pens! I love them! They are smooth and apply easily to the page. I love using them in my planner to keep it clean and nice looking while still keeping my planner organized. They don't feel cheaply made. The color I use most frequently is black but they have the 20 pack that allows you to have a large selection of colors.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I was crazy about gel pens! I would buy them every time I would see them in stores. I swear I had every color that was ever invented. I love the sleekness of them. The colors were always so bold and vibrant. I love the metallic ones the most. I miss my gel pens. I think im gonna go to the store and buy some. They are the best!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
These write so smooth! The fine top is nice for keeping a neat planner! They’re not the best grip, and they can be a little awkward in your hand but the ink itself is so nice!
Danica Y.
These are my all time favorite pens! As a college student, I use these all the time to color code my notes and planner. Even on thin, lined paper the pens do not bleed through. The grip is super comfortable and the pens write so smoothly. I repurchase this pack at the beginning of every school year.
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
OBSESSSSEDDDD. These pens are perfect for anyone! I use them to color code all of my work notes/takeaways/and to do list. They seriously improve my handwriting. I would buy these in every color possible if I could. I highly recommend for anyone who writes frequently or prefers handwriting notes!
Sarah W.
Robinson
I love these pens! They are perfect for note taking, journaling, planners, and more! I love that they produce a smooth line every time, and the colors are so vibrant. I constantly have at least one with me wherever I go!
Love X.
I love these pens! They dry quickly to prevent smudging. But be careful if you have moist hands as you would with other pens. These are expensive for pens since there are some more affordable pens out there. But theses can be used easily without needing to write with strength - for someone who writes a lot and for a long period of time, writing easily is very important. Totally recommend it to lefties and those who write a lot for a long period a day!
Abi A.
I really love these pens!!! I use these when I am color coordinating my notes into different subjects. The colors are very pigmented and they do not smear at all. Every time I take notes, these are my go-to pens. I have recommended these pens to many people and they absolutely loved them!
Ashlee W.
These are my all time favorite pens. I journal every day and I use these gel pens because they dry super fast and they don't bleed through the paper! They are a bit expensive though I find that they're cheaper on amazon.
Cassandra W.
San Jose, CA
Here is the thing- I don't even like gel pens. Yet somehow, these gel pens have quickly become my go-to pens, period. How crazy is that!? These are smooth writing, they don't smear, they don't track ink, and they come in fabulous colors so you can color code EVERYTHING you write. They are affordable, too! #backtocool