Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Katharine P.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Joann S.Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Kristie B.

BY PAPER MATE #53 in Pens

Offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp; clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style; it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. Integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it s floating. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
OBSESSSSEDDDD. These pens are perfect for anyone! I use them to color code all of my work notes/takeaways/and to do list. They seriously improve my handwriting. I would buy these in every color possible if I could. I highly recommend for anyone who writes frequently or prefers handwriting notes!
Maggie O.
State College, PA
These write so smooth! The fine top is nice for keeping a neat planner! They’re not the best grip, and they can be a little awkward in your hand but the ink itself is so nice!
Ashlee W.
These are my all time favorite pens. I journal every day and I use these gel pens because they dry super fast and they don't bleed through the paper! They are a bit expensive though I find that they're cheaper on amazon.
MeTime M.
I love these pens! They dry quickly to prevent smudging. But be careful if you have moist hands as you would with other pens. These are expensive for pens since there are some more affordable pens out there. But theses can be used easily without needing to write with strength - for someone who writes a lot and for a long period of time, writing easily is very important. Totally recommend it to lefties and those who write a lot for a long period a day!
Danica Y.
These are my all time favorite pens! As a college student, I use these all the time to color code my notes and planner. Even on thin, lined paper the pens do not bleed through. The grip is super comfortable and the pens write so smoothly. I repurchase this pack at the beginning of every school year.
Abi A.
I really love these pens!!! I use these when I am color coordinating my notes into different subjects. The colors are very pigmented and they do not smear at all. Every time I take notes, these are my go-to pens. I have recommended these pens to many people and they absolutely loved them!
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
I was looking for an assorted pack of colored pens for college note-taking. By far my favorite. I love the vibrant colors and the smooth writing. I write fairly small. So I do wish the tip were more fine but that is just a drawback of gel pens.
Cassandra W.
San Jose, CA
Here is the thing- I don't even like gel pens. Yet somehow, these gel pens have quickly become my go-to pens, period. How crazy is that!? These are smooth writing, they don't smear, they don't track ink, and they come in fabulous colors so you can color code EVERYTHING you write. They are affordable, too! #backtocool
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The color pigmentation on these is beautiful. They dry relatively quickly for a gel pen and they are available in a wide variety of colors. You can find them at almost any store that sells office supplies. The .07 tip can get a little messy to write with. It's thicker than I prefer. Their .05 tip are amazing.
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
These are, by far, my favorite pens. They're perfect to use in the Erin Condren Life Planner and they work on both glossy and matte planner stickers! The colors are beautiful and allow me to add some color to any weekly or monthly spread!