Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPensPaper Mate
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 07mm; 20/Pack

Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack

by Paper Mate

#17 in Pens

Offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp; clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style; it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. Integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it s floating.

do these bleed through on paper?
So many people love these. What makes them special and better than other pens?!
Start your review of Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack!
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Hannah D.
These pens are the bees knees bomb. Com very top of the line! Such bold colors perfect for use ok planners, stationary, note taking, really anything you want! I have always enjoyed the ink joy line but these are just on a whole different level of amazing. The glide is just so effortless and don't get smudging at all!
Chelsea B.
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Chelsea B.
THE BEST PENS!!!! do not smear! They write so smooth and come in many colors. I love the fine point tip.
Nessa G.
Homestead, FL
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Nessa G.
Bought this for work and must admit that they do write smooth. They don’t smudge because they dry fast and they have all of my favorite colors. Only thing i didn’t like was that they run out of ink fast.
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Rebekah K.
Purchased at: Target
Oh my god I have nothing but great things to say about these pens! They’re my favorite and I purchase and repurchase them all the time. They’re a bit expensive for pens but they write beautifully and being left handed I always need to look for pens that won’t smear all over the page when I write. I took color coded notes all throughout college with these pens they are amazing.
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Papermate Inkjoy gel pens are my most favorite pens in the whole wide world. They glide across the paper like "butta." These pens are so much better than any other pen. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I love that they come in multiple different colors. Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack
Ashley R.
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Ashley R.
I love these pens, they write really smooth and the colors are really pretty! They kinda smudge but over all I rate it a 10/10! They are kinda expensive but only if you get a larger pack and I would really recommend if you like to write your notes in color!
Hayden D.
Gonzales
Paper-mate PAP1951718 - Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen; Assorted Ink; 0.7mm; 20/Pack uploaded by Hayden D.
These pens are immaculate! The writing is always so smooth and clean. I have hardly ever had a smearing (or smudging) issue, unless I touch a spot within seconds of writing. Only drawback is that the ink does sometimes bleed through the page, but that could be due to the pressure that I use when writing with pens. All in all this is my favorite kind of pen to use and I would 10/10 recommend these pens to anyone!
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
I love using these in my scrap books that I make for my grand daughters!! They are beautiful colors!!!!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Gel pens are my favorite. Write so smooth and I feel like they last a long time. Price is good and often on sales
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth writing and a decent everyday pen that isn’t too difficult to find here in the states.