Paper Mate Non- Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Mini Correction Tape - uploaded by Krista P.Paper Mate Non- Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Mini Correction Tape - uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY PAPER MATE #5 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Paper mate non- refillable liquid paper dryline mini correction tape - (5 per pack) see more...

Paper Mate Non- Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Mini Correction Tape -
  • "I can't stand the liquid white out, so these rolls are so convenient, plus it's so much easier to buy four at once." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of these." in 1 review
Marjorie M.
Correction tape is prone to error usually, but I find this one doesn't falter as much as say the Walgreen's brand white out tape (yes, that is targeted). The white out tape is kind of loose at the end so I usually have to rub off some excess, but it does the job in my bullet journal and I am grateful for it.
Hope G.
I find liquid white out so much easier. For whatever reason every single time I use a tape white out it breaks and doesn't work properly and comes apart in layers and it destroys the tape. I would definitely prefer the liquid white out to the tape.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love correction tape it is very needed when you like to write in pens but make mistakes a lot!! I really use it a lot and they work very well. It’s better than liquid that you have to wait for it to dry. I’d definitely recommend it.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very useful for when I make a mistake on a project or something and I can white it out so it doesn't look bad and it is very useful because my presentation will look way better also this is cheap at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone and it was very convienent for me
Amanda W.
I use these all the time and they are so great. You can get them in bulk at Costco or Sams Club for a really great price so they’re very affordable. They are very convenient when you’re writing in pen and make a mistake! I highly recommend.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Necessity for teachers! It is easier for me to use these so I don't have to wait for the whiteout to dry! It's a quick simple 10 second corrector and I can just move on with grading or whatever I need to do! Highly recommend
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
When these work correctly, they’re great, but if you go a little too quickly it automatically ruins the track of white out and is immediately unusable. If they work they work great but easy to break!!!
Kristie A.
My kids are enjoy writting with pens but their always making a mistake. They would always throw the paper away that had a mistake and start all over. I didn't want to give them liquid whiteout, so I purchased them  Paper Mate Non- Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Mini Correction Tape - 5 pack. It isn't messy like liquids are. It just takes on smooth swipe to correct their mistake. There isn't a strong chemical smell like there is with others.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These little mini correction tapes are so cute.  I actually got them as a present when I started a new job.  I thought they were cute, but there wasn't much tape in one dispenser so I didn't keep them at work I ended up taking them home to use and my daughter stole them from me.  They are the perfect size for her and she likes to make pictures and things with them as well.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I am not a big fan of this correction tape. It peels off the paper to easy. It does fit in your hand but I don't like it over all. The tape seems to smear when you write over it. I just don't like it and wouldn't recommend that you waste your money to buy it.
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Where can these be found? And how much?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product like white out?
Victoria F.