Paper Mate Non-Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Correction Tape - (10 uploaded by Alejandra S.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate non-refillable liquid paper dryline correction tape - (10 per pack) see more...

Paper Mate Non-Refillable Liquid Paper DryLine Correction Tape - (10
  • "Definitely a must have for college students (heck, any person who works an office job even!)" in 1 review
  • "I use these and they are great, it is so much easier than the liquid paper in a little bottle, I will continue to use these as long as I need to, I love them and I highly recommend buying them if you use this type of product." in 1 review
Keshia D.
A must have for school and just to carry with you. This works so much better than the correction fluid. Sometimes the fluid is rough and clumpy but not this. The only thing you will have to watch is removing it and putting it down how you want it.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I am not a huge fan of the papermate liquid paper correction tape. When I used this product, it would kind of come off in patches and skip spots on the page where the correction tape didn't come off the roller. Ended up having to go over some words multiple times. Normal white out works better for me!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
Super handy product that I recommend every college student to have. I use mostly pens in class and when taking notes it is super nice to have incase of any mistakes! A little pricey but it lasts a long time!!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love these, I've been using these in school for a very long time. They glide over a mistage very easy and they also make your work look a lot more neat instead of using liquid ones. They dry exeptionally fast and you can easily write on them. They don't peel off after a while as other brands do so I'm very pleased with this. They small and can fit easily into a pencil case or bag. They are also very affordable, however these are the non-refillable ones, I would recommend buying the ones you can re-fill as it saves you money and prevents wastage of the despenser.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is so much better than white out. You don't have to wait for it to dry and it goes on smooth (unless you have an issue applying it, which usually you can redo it). It's so easy to use! I definitely recommend this and haven't used white out ever since this came out.
Mia H.
This stuff is awesome! It doesn't flake the way I've seen other brands do, and it is opaque enough to cover any mistakes made with pen or marker. I wish it was refillable, somehow, in order to decrease waste, but overall, it is a product I would recommend.
Jourdan S.
Definitely a must have in the office. Completely covers the mistakes and dries fairly quickly. Has saved me in so many mistakes and I love it. I used these throughout high school and at work and I will definitely keep using them throughout my life
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I prefer this over white out. For one, all you have to do is tape over the mistake , unlike white out where you have to wait until it dries. I suggest you get this for school or work, it comes in handy from time to time.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I absolutely despise tape white out. Maybe I have never learned to use it correctly, but it never goes on smoothly and stays on. This brand included. I do prefer Paper Mate liquid white out over the tape due to it being easier to use. Its a personal preference, if you like tape you may like this.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I use these all the time. They offer complete white out coverage without having to wait for a liquid to dry. The only downfall is that sometimes the whiteout spots can peel off the paper.
Allison N.