Office SuppliesErasersPaper Mate

by Paper Mate

#6 in Erasers

PM LP DRYLINE TAPE MINI 4 + 1 5MMX5M

Are these effective?
Is this product like white out?
São corretivos?
Start your review of Paper Mate Lp Dryline Tape Mini 4 + 1 5Mmx5M!
Product Highlights
I'm not a huge fan of these.in reviews
I can't stand the liquid white out, so these rolls are so convenient, plus it's so much easier to buy four at once.in reviews
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These work nicely at times, but they tend to be kind of difficult sometimes too. They tend to get stuck or tangled up for me. You have to be pretty gentle. I prefer liquid white out because it’s easier to control and work with.
My kids are enjoy writting with pens but their always making a mistake. They would always throw the paper away that had a mistake and start all over. I didn't want to give them liquid whiteout, so I purchased them  Paper Mate Lp Dryline Tape Mini 4 + 1 5Mmx5M 5 pack. It isn't messy like liquids are. It just takes on smooth swipe to correct their mistake. There isn't a strong chemical smell like there is with others.
Broken Arrow, OK
These work well! Much easier than keeping a bottle of white out around that could end up spilling all over everything.
Fayetteville
Paper Mate Lp Dryline Tape Mini  4 + 1  5Mmx5M uploaded by Krista P.
I love correction tape it is very needed when you like to write in pens but make mistakes a lot!! I really use it a lot and they work very well. It’s better than liquid that you have to wait for it to dry. I’d definitely recommend it.
Tullahoma, TN
These are great! Super affordable and pretty easy to find! They're convenient and quick and the don't leave gross clumps like normal white out.
Pearcy, AR
These little mini correction tapes are so cute.  I actually got them as a present when I started a new job.  I thought they were cute, but there wasn't much tape in one dispenser so I didn't keep them at work I ended up taking them home to use and my daughter stole them from me.  They are the perfect size for her and she likes to make pictures and things with them as well.
Selma, CA
These are awesome it works very well and do not have to wait to dry or get on your hands like the liquid one a must if you are doing paperwork.
Webster, TX
Im not a big fan of these kind of corrector. After a few uses the whole thing starts breaking apart. I dont like it at all.
Pelion, SC
I am not a big fan of this correction tape. It peels off the paper to easy. It does fit in your hand but I don't like it over all. The tape seems to smear when you write over it. I just don't like it and wouldn't recommend that you waste your money to buy it.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
Such a convenient thing to have. Easier to apply, and faster drying than liquid white out. Very effective when you need to make corrections. Very affordable product. I would recommend for all school and office work.