Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Juliana  G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC

I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
miami, fl

me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC

I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Thais L.
Thais L.

Melhor caneta, super macia, além de deixar seu caderno maravilhoso. Dependendo da cor é um pouco fraca, mas não deixa nada a desejar. É muito boa e eficiente deixando tudo bem colorido e agradável, saudade da época de escola. Super recommendo
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

These aren't the best pens however they do get the job done well and very smoothly, I do recommend grabbing a pack of them if you're the type of person who likes to colour coat your notes!
Salma A.
Salma A.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire

Perfect for revision and colour coding school notes. Bright and easy. Only con is that when they smudge a little bit
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt

I love these pens. They are so smooth and the colours are all bright. I use them especially to write letters.
Nishat A.
Nishat A.

I would love to have these!!!!! I love these types of pens! I love them even more because they are coloured!
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp

These are just wonderful. I love the colours and the quality. They have last years and I still use them.
raiza r.
raiza r.
puerto rico

Love paper mate liquid pens they are great smooth and so not that messy plus the ink lasts a lot.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?