Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #34 in Pens

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Brina S.
Media, PA
These worked very well for me in class and also the colors were very vibrant
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
ilhem b.
algeries
stylo très beau et merveilleu. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'utiliser et
de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le produit avant
et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits incroyables,
nouveaux et merveilleux
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
I love these pens! I used them a lot in college for my study notes. Every colour represented a different chapter. They write very nicely, they almost glide on paper. After 2 years I still have a ton of ink in them.
Thais L.
Melhor caneta, super macia, além de deixar seu caderno maravilhoso. Dependendo da cor é um pouco fraca, mas não deixa nada a desejar. É muito boa e eficiente deixando tudo bem colorido e agradável, saudade da época de escola. Super recommendo
Tiffany H.
These aren't the best pens however they do get the job done well and very smoothly, I do recommend grabbing a pack of them if you're the type of person who likes to colour coat your notes!
Salma A.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Perfect for revision and colour coding school notes. Bright and easy. Only con is that when they smudge a little bit
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love these pens. They are so smooth and the colours are all bright. I use them especially to write letters.
Nishat A.
I would love to have these!!!!! I love these types of pens! I love them even more because they are coloured!
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?