Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige w.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #20 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
lizz c.
lizz c.
I love writing in different colors because it's especially good for organizing and everything looks really pretty and interesting on the page
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Thais L.
Thais L.
Melhor caneta, super macia, além de deixar seu caderno maravilhoso. Dependendo da cor é um pouco fraca, mas não deixa nada a desejar. É muito boa e eficiente deixando tudo bem colorido e agradável, saudade da época de escola. Super recommendo
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love these pens. They are so smooth and the colours are all bright. I use them especially to write letters.
raiza r.
raiza r.
puerto rico
Love paper mate liquid pens they are great smooth and so not that messy plus the ink lasts a lot.
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
stylo très beau et merveilleu. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'utiliser et
de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le produit avant
et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits incroyables,
nouveaux et merveilleux
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
These aren't the best pens however they do get the job done well and very smoothly, I do recommend grabbing a pack of them if you're the type of person who likes to colour coat your notes!
Salma A.
Salma A.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Perfect for revision and colour coding school notes. Bright and easy. Only con is that when they smudge a little bit
Nishat A.
Nishat A.
I would love to have these!!!!! I love these types of pens! I love them even more because they are coloured!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?