Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #18 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Lancaster , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Thais L.
Thais L.
Melhor caneta, super macia, além de deixar seu caderno maravilhoso. Dependendo da cor é um pouco fraca, mas não deixa nada a desejar. É muito boa e eficiente deixando tudo bem colorido e agradável, saudade da época de escola. Super recommendo
Salma A.
Salma A.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Perfect for revision and colour coding school notes. Bright and easy. Only con is that when they smudge a little bit
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love these pens. They are so smooth and the colours are all bright. I use them especially to write letters.
Nishat A.
Nishat A.
I would love to have these!!!!! I love these types of pens! I love them even more because they are coloured!
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
These are just wonderful. I love the colours and the quality. They have last years and I still use them.
raiza r.
raiza r.
puerto rico
Love paper mate liquid pens they are great smooth and so not that messy plus the ink lasts a lot.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
These aren't the best pens however they do get the job done well and very smoothly, I do recommend grabbing a pack of them if you're the type of person who likes to colour coat your notes!
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?