Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #35 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Not only are these cool and updated.. They are very efficient and works unlike any other white out that I have ever tried.
Travis L.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.
These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
These pens are good quality and the colors are nice and bright, but they do slightly bleed through paper. They are better for working on projects with things like construction paper
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
lizz c.
lizz c.
I love writing in different colors because it's especially good for organizing and everything looks really pretty and interesting on the page
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Ashlie R.
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?