Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #20 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.
These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
These pens are good quality and the colors are nice and bright, but they do slightly bleed through paper. They are better for working on projects with things like construction paper
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Lancaster , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These are great! They have wonderful grip and also the colors are so vibrant and great!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are easy to use and they write smoothly. No bad smell or leaking
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?