Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Juliana  G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Lancaster , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, Tx
These are great! They have wonderful grip and also the colors are so vibrant and great!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are easy to use and they write smoothly. No bad smell or leaking
Pearland, TX
I absolutely love these marker pens! They're way better than sharpies because they don't bleed or smell!
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Not only are these cool and updated.. They are very efficient and works unlike any other white out that I have ever tried.
Travis L.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments.
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.
These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?