Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #16 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Photos (2)
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, az
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
lizz c.
lizz c.
I love writing in different colors because it's especially good for organizing and everything looks really pretty and interesting on the page
Juliana  G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Ashlie R.
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
miami, fl
me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Lancaster , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, Tx
These are great! They have wonderful grip and also the colors are so vibrant and great!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are easy to use and they write smoothly. No bad smell or leaking
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?