Add a Photo

#20 in Writing
Photos (2)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

These worked very well for me in class and also the colors were very vibrant
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH

I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
Anita G.
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX

Classes can get pretty boring so I like writing in these pens to keep me concentrated. I can take noted and color code them according to the lecture. Great for any writing if you're tired of the plain black and want to put some life back in to your writing!
Marlene r.
Marlene r.

These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Golda N.
Golda N.

These write very well and very smooth i just love how they seem to glide on the paper
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI

These pens are good quality and the colors are nice and bright, but they do slightly bleed through paper. They are better for working on projects with things like construction paper
lizz c.
lizz c.

I love writing in different colors because it's especially good for organizing and everything looks really pretty and interesting on the page
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.

These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Travis L.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY

These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now