Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #36 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Meira S.
So these are very lovely pens and are great: for right-handed people.
For lefties like me: welcome to smear city!! Still a nice pen just be sure to turn your paper tho!
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
I love papermate pens. Although they aren't the most amazing pens they are a great value for the price! Was not dissappointed in them really at all! Love the affordability and they are fun to use because of the colors. Definitely would recommend!
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Kristie J.
Royal, AR
These work great for making notes in text books that are easy to find when pressed for time. I suggest using colored post it tags also when marking source information in text books or printed online source material and in borrowed resources or library books.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Works great!!! And write so pretty!! The tip is smooth and the glide is so easy!
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
Dominique R.
I use these pens in my planner to help keep everything organized and color coded. They will bleed through on paper that's a bit thinner (you know what I'm talking about.. Recycled paper) but otherwise stand up really nicely. Also everyone at work always wants to borrow them, so they can't be too awful!
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?