Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #26 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Mo H.
Love the colors of these pens! Used them every day to take notes and they were great.
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
These pens are great for bullet journaling and note taking. The colors are so pretty!
Golda N.
These write very well and very smooth i just love how they seem to glide on the paper
renee t.
These pens are very vivid and write smooth and don't really bleed through your paper
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are easy to use and they write smoothly. No bad smell or leaking
Arielle B.
Such good quality and they write so smooth .. I live this product and this brand
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Works great!!! And write so pretty!! The tip is smooth and the glide is so easy!
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Gicelle G.
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love using different colors with my notes to keep my attention when studying
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?