Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #16 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Mo H.
Mo H.
Love the colors of these pens! Used them every day to take notes and they were great.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Golda N.
Golda N.
These write very well and very smooth i just love how they seem to glide on the paper
renee t.
renee t.
These pens are very vivid and write smooth and don't really bleed through your paper
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love using different colors with my notes to keep my attention when studying
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
These worked very well for me in class and also the colors were very vibrant
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.
These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
These pens are good quality and the colors are nice and bright, but they do slightly bleed through paper. They are better for working on projects with things like construction paper
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?