Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #30 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Zafiro I.
I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Sheridan W.
These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Samantha Z.
These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These are great! They have wonderful grip and also the colors are so vibrant and great!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love these pens! They work very well and make writing in your agenda a lot more fun!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?