Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

These worked very well for me in class and also the colors were very vibrant
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH

I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
Anita G.
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX

Classes can get pretty boring so I like writing in these pens to keep me concentrated. I can take noted and color code them according to the lecture. Great for any writing if you're tired of the plain black and want to put some life back in to your writing!
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA

These are by far the best highlighters I have ever owned. If you don't own a set of these you have been wasting your money on highlighters that aren't worth it. These highlighters here are worth the investment! I love these!!!!
Marlene r.
Marlene r.

These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA

I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Golda N.
Golda N.

These write very well and very smooth i just love how they seem to glide on the paper
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC

I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX

Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID

I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now