Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY

Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.

These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Mo H.
Mo H.

Love the colors of these pens! Used them every day to take notes and they were great.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA

I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Golda N.
Golda N.

These write very well and very smooth i just love how they seem to glide on the paper
renee t.
renee t.

These pens are very vivid and write smooth and don't really bleed through your paper
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC

I love using different colors with my notes to keep my attention when studying
Ashlie R.
Ashlie R.
Los Banos, CA

Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX

Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID

I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?