Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #36 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
I absolutely love these marker pens! They're way better than sharpies because they don't bleed or smell!
Arielle B.
Such good quality and they write so smooth .. I live this product and this brand
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Works great!!! And write so pretty!! The tip is smooth and the glide is so easy!
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Marlene r.
These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?