Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #16 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
I don't know about you, but I'm a pen snob. Once I find a pen I love, I never let go. I use these pens in my agenda to code all my different classes and assignments of my courses. These pens are great for organizational purposes and adding some fun to the pages. Great quality and color pay off. These pens write well and are a affordable.
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
These are by far the best highlighters I have ever owned. If you don't own a set of these you have been wasting your money on highlighters that aren't worth it. These highlighters here are worth the investment! I love these!!!!
Emi M.
Emi M.
I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Orlando, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Such good quality and they write so smooth .. I live this product and this brand
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?