Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #33 in Pens

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Taylor B.
Syracuse, NY
These are great for taking notes! I love taking notes in different colors in order to making them more organized.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best, I love all the different colors my fave is pink, I love to write letter to friends with them
Marlene r.
These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Gabii S.
I love paper mate! These pens are great I like how they write and they come in handy for color coding notes
Madeline R.
I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
I absolutely love these marker pens! They're way better than sharpies because they don't bleed or smell!
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?