Add a Photo

#20 in Writing
Photos (2)
Madeline R.
Madeline R.

I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp

These are just wonderful. I love the colours and the quality. They have last years and I still use them.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA

I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
raiza r.
raiza r.
puerto rico

Love paper mate liquid pens they are great smooth and so not that messy plus the ink lasts a lot.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA

Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, Ontario

These look amazing! I want to try them. It's so hard to find good pens that write nicely.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.

These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.

These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now