Add a Photo

#16 in Writing
Photos (2)
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
Anita G.
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX
Classes can get pretty boring so I like writing in these pens to keep me concentrated. I can take noted and color code them according to the lecture. Great for any writing if you're tired of the plain black and want to put some life back in to your writing!
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
These are by far the best highlighters I have ever owned. If you don't own a set of these you have been wasting your money on highlighters that aren't worth it. These highlighters here are worth the investment! I love these!!!!
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
I don't know about you, but I'm a pen snob. Once I find a pen I love, I never let go. I use these pens in my agenda to code all my different classes and assignments of my courses. These pens are great for organizational purposes and adding some fun to the pages. Great quality and color pay off. These pens write well and are a affordable.
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Orlando, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?