Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige w.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #20 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Emi M.
Emi M.
I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Such good quality and they write so smooth .. I live this product and this brand
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?