Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #36 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX
Classes can get pretty boring so I like writing in these pens to keep me concentrated. I can take noted and color code them according to the lecture. Great for any writing if you're tired of the plain black and want to put some life back in to your writing!
Marlene r.
These work well for taking notes. other than that I don't know. but they are well pigmented and they write smooth
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I LOVE THESE Pens!! This is absolutely my favorite pen. I have the pink one and I use it all the time.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Mo H.
Love the colors of these pens! Used them every day to take notes and they were great.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
renee t.
These pens are very vivid and write smooth and don't really bleed through your paper
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love using different colors with my notes to keep my attention when studying
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?