Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX

I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL

I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

These are great for taking notes! I love taking notes in different colors in order to making them more organized.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

I love paper mate! These pens are great I like how they write and they come in handy for color coding notes
Madeline R.
Madeline R.

I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA

Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.

These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.

These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now