Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #16 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Photos (2)
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love these pens! They work very well and make writing in your agenda a lot more fun!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
These pens are great for bullet journaling and note taking. The colors are so pretty!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Works great!!! And write so pretty!! The tip is smooth and the glide is so easy!
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love how beautifully the pens write and the satisfying way that the ink flows
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Such pretty colors! Love the fun options and the way they write is wonderful!
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?