Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
READING, PA

I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY

Great for taking notes and grading papers. Little kids love using them too, they get excited to use different colors.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Swanton, VT

Love these! Love the colors and the smooth flow of the pens. The only downside is I can't use all the colors at work.
Salma A.
Salma A.
Gloucester, U.K

Perfect for revision and colour coding school notes. Bright and easy. Only con is that when they smudge a little bit
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX

I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL

I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

These are great for taking notes! I love taking notes in different colors in order to making them more organized.
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt

I love these pens. They are so smooth and the colours are all bright. I use them especially to write letters.
Nishat A.
Nishat A.

I would love to have these!!!!! I love these types of pens! I love them even more because they are coloured!
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

I love paper mate! These pens are great I like how they write and they come in handy for color coding notes
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now