Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #33 in Pens

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Nicole E.
Paper mate hands down makes the best pens. My math teacher freshman year of high school gave me a pink one and I loved it so much!
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
Very great pens, Right amazing and don't smudge. I recommend them to anyone who does a lot of papers or planning. Check it out!!
Emi M.
I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
These are so amazing to write with! The colors are all very vibrant and come in handy while taking different subjected notes.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Not only are these cool and updated.. They are very efficient and works unlike any other white out that I have ever tried.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these pens! these are awesome for all those classes were you have to take a lot of notes and need it organized
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?