Add a Photo

#14 in Writing
Photos (2)
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
I love all paper mate products. I think they are all long lasting and these pens are really good as well!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
I really like that these are colorful. I just love colorful pens. these work well , I recommend them
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Paper mate is one of the best brands for school supplies! Love the colors and how these write!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love these pens! They work very well and make writing in your agenda a lot more fun!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
These pens are great for bullet journaling and note taking. The colors are so pretty!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Such good quality and they write so smooth .. I live this product and this brand
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Works great!!! And write so pretty!! The tip is smooth and the glide is so easy!
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?