Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige w.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #35 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Anita G.
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX
Classes can get pretty boring so I like writing in these pens to keep me concentrated. I can take noted and color code them according to the lecture. Great for any writing if you're tired of the plain black and want to put some life back in to your writing!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
I love papermate pens. Although they aren't the most amazing pens they are a great value for the price! Was not dissappointed in them really at all! Love the affordability and they are fun to use because of the colors. Definitely would recommend!
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
I don't know about you, but I'm a pen snob. Once I find a pen I love, I never let go. I use these pens in my agenda to code all my different classes and assignments of my courses. These pens are great for organizational purposes and adding some fun to the pages. Great quality and color pay off. These pens write well and are a affordable.
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
These are by far the best highlighters I have ever owned. If you don't own a set of these you have been wasting your money on highlighters that aren't worth it. These highlighters here are worth the investment! I love these!!!!
Aida S.
Aida S.
Perfect for color-coding notes when studying! The variety of colors is great because you can easily use them for several classes and really customize the way you write your notes.
Meira S.
Meira S.
So these are very lovely pens and are great: for right-handed people.
For lefties like me: welcome to smear city!! Still a nice pen just be sure to turn your paper tho!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
I love these pens! Especially all the different colors so it keeps my notes fun and interesting and I can color code important stuff for texts/quizzes
Emi M.
Emi M.
I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?