Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #30 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Maxine V.
I love these pens! They write so smooth and the colors are so bright! I'm a Graphic Designer and I use these of some of my designs. They are reasonable in price.
Kyrra T.
These are great when you have a class that is very visual like organic chemistry or biology ! I use these all the time ! They do have a tendency to smudge when you first use them so do not run your hand across newly written words !
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
These pens are good quality and the colors are nice and bright, but they do slightly bleed through paper. They are better for working on projects with things like construction paper
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
I love these pens! Especially all the different colors so it keeps my notes fun and interesting and I can color code important stuff for texts/quizzes
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Ashlie R.
LOS BANOS, CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
Heather F.
I loveeeeeee these pens. So much fun to write with, and such pretty colors!!! I'm an art supply junkie/pen lover...and I love writing with these!
lizz c.
I love writing in different colors because it's especially good for organizing and everything looks really pretty and interesting on the page
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?