Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #36 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Gabii S.
I love paper mate! These pens are great I like how they write and they come in handy for color coding notes
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Samantha Z.
These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Sheridan W.
These are great for note taking. I get a little ocd and need the colors to help memorize
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love these pens! They work very well and make writing in your agenda a lot more fun!
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
These pens are great for bullet journaling and note taking. The colors are so pretty!
Gicelle G.
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these pens, I use them at work. I love the colors and how they write
Ashlie R.
LOS BANOS, CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?