Add a Photo

#20 in Writing
Photos (2)
Meira S.
Meira S.

So these are very lovely pens and are great: for right-handed people.
For lefties like me: welcome to smear city!! Still a nice pen just be sure to turn your paper tho!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

I enjoy using pens of different fun colors and papermate pens work so great and last for so ling! So I have bought these colorful pens for myself and my daughter!
Maxine V.
Maxine V.

I love these pens! They write so smooth and the colors are so bright! I'm a Graphic Designer and I use these of some of my designs. They are reasonable in price.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lakewood , Ca

I love these pens! Especially all the different colors so it keeps my notes fun and interesting and I can color code important stuff for texts/quizzes
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Orlando, FL

This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Heather F.
Heather F.

I loveeeeeee these pens. So much fun to write with, and such pretty colors!!! I'm an art supply junkie/pen lover...and I love writing with these!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

Paper mate hands down makes the best pens. My math teacher freshman year of high school gave me a pink one and I loved it so much!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA

Very great pens, Right amazing and don't smudge. I recommend them to anyone who does a lot of papers or planning. Check it out!!
Emi M.
Emi M.

I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX

These are so amazing to write with! The colors are all very vibrant and come in handy while taking different subjected notes.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?

Join Now