Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #18 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Paper mate hands down makes the best pens. My math teacher freshman year of high school gave me a pink one and I loved it so much!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
Very great pens, Right amazing and don't smudge. I recommend them to anyone who does a lot of papers or planning. Check it out!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
These are so amazing to write with! The colors are all very vibrant and come in handy while taking different subjected notes.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Heather H.
Heather H.
Swanton, VT
Love these! Love the colors and the smooth flow of the pens. The only downside is I can't use all the colors at work.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Syracuse, NY
These are great for taking notes! I love taking notes in different colors in order to making them more organized.
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
I love paper mate! These pens are great I like how they write and they come in handy for color coding notes
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?