Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Orlando, FL

This product is so useful if you want to color-code your notes! The pens are in very bright colors and it writes so well. I definitely recommend!
Heather F.
Heather F.

I loveeeeeee these pens. So much fun to write with, and such pretty colors!!! I'm an art supply junkie/pen lover...and I love writing with these!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

Paper mate hands down makes the best pens. My math teacher freshman year of high school gave me a pink one and I loved it so much!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA

Very great pens, Right amazing and don't smudge. I recommend them to anyone who does a lot of papers or planning. Check it out!!
Emi M.
Emi M.

I love using these pens in my planner. They are so easy to write with and to make a blank page turn into a colorful art piece.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX

These are so amazing to write with! The colors are all very vibrant and come in handy while taking different subjected notes.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA

I use these at school all the time for note taking and underlining. They are great for needing things in different colors
Heather H.
Heather H.
Swanton, VT

Love these! Love the colors and the smooth flow of the pens. The only downside is I can't use all the colors at work.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX

I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL

I love everything PaperMate creates! Especially their pens. They work so good and they are so smooth. Cheap also!
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?