Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA

I don't know about you, but I'm a pen snob. Once I find a pen I love, I never let go. I use these pens in my agenda to code all my different classes and assignments of my courses. These pens are great for organizational purposes and adding some fun to the pages. Great quality and color pay off. These pens write well and are a affordable.
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL

I love so much about these pens! They come in assorted colors which I love to use in order to keep notes organized and edited. You get a good number of pens for the price, they write more fluidly than other pens, and they seem to last longer than other pens I have tried. I definitely recommend these pens!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I use these pens in my planner to help keep everything organized and color coded. They will bleed through on paper that's a bit thinner (you know what I'm talking about.. Recycled paper) but otherwise stand up really nicely. Also everyone at work always wants to borrow them, so they can't be too awful!
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Royal, AR

These work great for making notes in text books that are easy to find when pressed for time. I suggest using colored post it tags also when marking source information in text books or printed online source material and in borrowed resources or library books.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX

I love papermate pens. Although they aren't the most amazing pens they are a great value for the price! Was not dissappointed in them really at all! Love the affordability and they are fun to use because of the colors. Definitely would recommend!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I'm a huge fan of doodling. Class work, homework, notes, folders, notebooks, you name it I doodle on it. These pens are so fun to doodle with. I love the colors and how smooth the ink is.
Aida S.
Aida S.

Perfect for color-coding notes when studying! The variety of colors is great because you can easily use them for several classes and really customize the way you write your notes.
Meira S.
Meira S.

So these are very lovely pens and are great: for right-handed people.
For lefties like me: welcome to smear city!! Still a nice pen just be sure to turn your paper tho!
Maxine V.
Maxine V.

I love these pens! They write so smooth and the colors are so bright! I'm a Graphic Designer and I use these of some of my designs. They are reasonable in price.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, Ca

I love these pens! Especially all the different colors so it keeps my notes fun and interesting and I can color code important stuff for texts/quizzes
Jade M.
Jade M.

Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?