Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPensPaper Mate
Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink

Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink

by Paper Mate

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set)

How pigmented are these?
Are these like gel pens?
Do these last a while or does the ink run out quick?
Start your review of Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink!
Product Highlights
They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! in reviews
Work really well and are very oretty.in reviews
These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments.in reviews
Cassi M.
Windermere, FL
I love so much about these pens! They come in assorted colors which I love to use in order to keep notes organized and edited. You get a good number of pens for the price, they write more fluidly than other pens, and they seem to last longer than other pens I have tried. I definitely recommend these pens!
Dominique R.
I use these pens in my planner to help keep everything organized and color coded. They will bleed through on paper that's a bit thinner (you know what I'm talking about.. Recycled paper) but otherwise stand up really nicely. Also everyone at work always wants to borrow them, so they can't be too awful!
Kristie J.
Royal, AR
These work great for making notes in text books that are easy to find when pressed for time. I suggest using colored post it tags also when marking source information in text books or printed online source material and in borrowed resources or library books.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Ashlie R.
Los Banos, CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Paper mate liquid flair point stick pen are great for school age kids. Excellent for project
Gicelle G.
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Love the way it writes, I'm crazy about the shines colors . It's a very durable
Samantha Z.
These write so smoothly and fluently the color selection is wonderful. They're so pretty
Heather H.
Swanton, VT
Love these! Love the colors and the smooth flow of the pens. The only downside is I can't use all the colors at work.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
I love these they inspire me to take more notes and make my planner colorful and pretty. They last a long time also
Ask a question to the Influenster community...