Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #36 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love how smooth these pens write. They do have a chance to smear, just don't rub over the writing right after. Probably not for a left handed person then.
Ashlie R.
Los Banos , CA
Love these. Works great for writing little notes, doing homework. The multi colors is a plus . I would recommend these to other college students.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
me gustan muchos estos boligrafos porque tiene buen color intenso y duran mucho tiempo no se secan con facilidad y es ideal para dibujar
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
Awesome colors and great for writing out note cards. Work really well and are very oretty.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Smooth and they don't smudge!! They come in such a variety of colors that are fun to use and great for studying with!!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Not only are these cool and updated.. They are very efficient and works unlike any other white out that I have ever tried.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
I absolutely love these marker pens! They're way better than sharpies because they don't bleed or smell!
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
I just got a set of these pens and I love them. They are really smooth when they write and the ink doesn't pile and smudge.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are easy to use and they write smoothly. No bad smell or leaking
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?