Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Paige W.Paper Mate Liquid Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Medium- Assorted Ink uploaded by Angela P.

BY PAPER MATE #35 in Writing

Paper mate liquid flair porous point stick pen, medium- assorted ink (8 per set) see more...

• "Work really well and are very oretty." in 1 review
  • "These are great Pens, I use them in my agenda to color coordinate all my classes and assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write in so many great colors and last a decent amount of time too! " in 1 review
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
I love so much about these pens! They come in assorted colors which I love to use in order to keep notes organized and edited. You get a good number of pens for the price, they write more fluidly than other pens, and they seem to last longer than other pens I have tried. I definitely recommend these pens!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
I use these pens in my planner to help keep everything organized and color coded. They will bleed through on paper that's a bit thinner (you know what I'm talking about.. Recycled paper) but otherwise stand up really nicely. Also everyone at work always wants to borrow them, so they can't be too awful!
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Royal, AR
These work great for making notes in text books that are easy to find when pressed for time. I suggest using colored post it tags also when marking source information in text books or printed online source material and in borrowed resources or library books.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a huge fan of doodling. Class work, homework, notes, folders, notebooks, you name it I doodle on it. These pens are so fun to doodle with. I love the colors and how smooth the ink is.
Maxine V.
Maxine V.
I love these pens! They write so smooth and the colors are so bright! I'm a Graphic Designer and I use these of some of my designs. They are reasonable in price.
Heather F.
Heather F.
I loveeeeeee these pens. So much fun to write with, and such pretty colors!!! I'm an art supply junkie/pen lover...and I love writing with these!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Paper mate hands down makes the best pens. My math teacher freshman year of high school gave me a pink one and I loved it so much!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
Very great pens, Right amazing and don't smudge. I recommend them to anyone who does a lot of papers or planning. Check it out!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
These are so amazing to write with! The colors are all very vibrant and come in handy while taking different subjected notes.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Swanton, VT
Love these! Love the colors and the smooth flow of the pens. The only downside is I can't use all the colors at work.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
How do you like these better than other pens?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Do these dry fast? I was considering getting these for someone who is left handed and has an issue with smearing ink that doesn't dry quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Do these pens bleed through the paper?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Are these pens glittery or thin? They seem appealing but I am scared they are gel pens that girls had in grade school that were glittery.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love pens. Are these vivid colors? Do they last long?