BY PAPER MATE #51 in Pens

Paper Mate InkJoy.
Revolutionary ink system for effortless writing.
100.
2 bonus 8+2 pens.
F, M, B, 1.0m.
Assorted. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Dayton, OH
I love the variety of colors that these pens have. They write pretty well. Some of them skip sometimes, but overall they are very effective and I will get them again. They are very affordable.
Jessica W.
I love these pens for taking notes in school! All the colors make it really easy to color code my notes. Inkjoy is known for how well their products work and their pens are no exception.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I love these pens. I actually got them as a gift but they as so fun and last a really long time. The colors are so vibrant and it makes categorizing things so easy!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I love colored pens. I am really into stationary and it makes me super happy. I am not obsessed with these pens but they are very pretty.

Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
Anyone who's in school or works in a place where you have to right notes these are lifesaver! It helps you distinguish between thought.
ANGIE L.
These pens not only write well, but the different colors are great for writing notes in class that look good and keep you awake!!
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Me encantan! Y me funciona muchísimo para las clases y el trabajo y va bien con los niños! Me encanta tanto
Amanda C.
Love love love these pens! They're comfortable to hold, come in amazing colours and write so smoothly! I started journaling in 2017 and these pens have been wonderful to use.
Chelsea V.
charlottetown, PE
Ok, I m OBSESSED with these pens! best gel pens I have ever used. The color range is great, they are also refillable. They are pretty expensive but I got them at michaels for like $7 on sale for this pack instead of $30 some. They are easy to hold, write so smooth, and the medium is quite small. I am a planner user so that is what I use them for most. My youngest loves to draw and he likes to steal them and draw lol
Ye M.
Doral, FL
These pens have very good pigmentation. I love using these pens! To write notes from my classes. And personally I have discussions with my brother because I want to grab the pens that belong to him haha
100% recommendation because it takes a long time to finish the ink.
Victoria F.