BY PAPER MATE #51 in Pens

Paper Mate InkJoy.
Revolutionary ink system for effortless writing.
100.
2 bonus 8+2 pens.
F, M, B, 1.0m.
Assorted. see more...

Buy on Target
Gianna M.
I love using these pens! I've bought them 3 different times already! When I'm writing notes for my classes I need to use different colors to help keep me focused. These pens have very good pigmentation just until they start running out of ink. They're a little pricier than other pens, $11 I think, but they work so well it's worth it to me. I buy my from Walmart!
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
As a lefty, these pens are everything to me! The ink dries incredibly fast, which means no smearing and no ink stained hand! The colors are vivid and true. My favorites are the fine nib, (0.5) but the medium are right behind them. I guard them jealously 😈
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
My absolute favorite brand of ink pens! I love these because the ink flows so nicely. The colors are bold as well. I love gel pens and these are the next best thing. They're affordable (especially for the quantity you get) and I would recommend these to anyone.
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my all time favorite pens!! They wrote so smoothly and come in lots of different colors, which makes it easy to color code! They are also very easy to hold, the ones I got are triangle shaped so your fingers slide right where they need to! They are a great price and definitely worth the buy!!
Roxanne B.
Upper Darby, PA
BACK TO COOL😎

Colored Pens🖊🗒

When I was in school and my family went school shopping, I just wanted these pens!! To me these were the most important supply to me lol. To start school with all these different colored pens and see who has the coolest supplies, those were definitely the so called cool days!!😎
Caroline P.
These are my absolute favorite pens! I love all of the different colors, and they write so consistently and flawlessly. I usually buy a new pack every year for work and my personal planner. Everything is color coded based on event and how it reflects in my life, and these just make it so easy!
Christina G.
These are some of my favorite pens to use when I want to make colorful notes or just write something down to remember later. I love how smooth they write and how they do not run out of ink super quickly. They are super affordable for the amount of pens in the package.
Kassie G.
My all-time go to pen when it comes to back to school shopping! i love paper mate and just bought a pack of these along with their new gel pens I'm so excited to get in the mail today! very affordable and they last a the whole school year and then some!
Jo B.
Love, love, love these pens. They're awesome! The pen just flows in the paper (or hand, in my case), when writing. It's an awesome buy at an incredible price, super adorable. Go out and buy yourself two packs and if you wanna splurge go for 4. 😉
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
I love these pens! I always buying a pack for work at the local dollar store, because they always go missing. As silly as it might sound, I get compliments on how nicely they write. Personally, I think they write beautifully, and all the colors are great. The pen itself is 'thicker', so it's easy to hold. And, the price is right too!
Victoria F.