BY PAPER MATE #51 in Pens

Paper Mate InkJoy.
Revolutionary ink system for effortless writing.
100.
2 bonus 8+2 pens.
F, M, B, 1.0m.
Assorted. see more...

Buy on Target
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
These work beautifully for any type of writing you plan to do. They fit well in my hand too and that is a big deal for me when writing or taking notes for sudying. If the pen is not comfortable, then your poor hand is just aching after awhile. The only issue for me is that they are more expensive than other gel pens. I like to use different colors together when studying my notes  Paper Mate InkJoy Medium Assorted Ink Pens - 10 CT
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
These pens are nice! They write well and last a long time. They don't smear, which is a huge plus. I love the rainbow colors. They can be found relatively cheap at Walmart, and they're great for card-writing!
Ashley S.
Temple, GA
I own more than one of these packs of pens. They wrote so smoothly, and I’m left-handed so ink smearing is a concern for most pens and myself, but these dry almost instantly! Super good for taking notes!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love ink pens I don't know why but I do. I also love writing in colors. This pack of pens takes the boring out of plain old black and blue ink. I am also a list maker and use spreadsheets. Having the different colors of inks tells me just by glancing at the paper what I am look at by the color of ink I use.  With 10 pens in the pack and 10 inks I can keep myself organized.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love these papermate inkjoy pens! They come in so many different colors and they're super fun to write or color with! These pens are perfect for the mandala coloring books. These pens are affordable and can be found at office max, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. I would definitely purchase these again and I highly recommend these pens!
Audra G.
Going through the stationary aisle, I spotted these Inkjoy pens. When I looked closely at them I saw that they're all different colors. I always love a lot of colors in my life so I decided to get a pack. I also got a pack for my daughter-in-law because she loves pens of any kind. When I gave her the pack, her eyes lit up and she had a huge smile on her face. I know how she feels because I felt the same way when I saw them. I've been using them for a few weeks now and I must say that most of them have held up wonderfully but a couple of them have skipped ink. Mostly the lighter colors like the lime green. That can be frustrating, especially when I'm writing a letter to someone or a card and I want it to look nice. I would recommend them but store them upside down so the ink stays closer to the tip.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love using Papermate Ink Joy colored pens! I enjoy using the variety of colors to jazz up boring writing and make it colorful and fun! Perfect for writing on envelopes, scrapbooks and more! So much color, so much fun!
Alexa B.
Before school starts every year, I always buy 2 packs of these because all of my notes HAVE to be color coordinated. And the way these write is amazing. Can't wait for school to start so I can buy more!
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
I write all day long, and because of it, I demand really good pens. They must be light, smooth-writing, with a good grip. PaperMate's Inkjoy pens match all of these. That they're able to do this at a fraction of the cost of what I usually pay for a single pen, is astounding. I cannot recommend these highly enough. The good news : They are so inexpensive, you can afford to take the risk and purchase a pack of multicolored ink pens for the cost of what you'd normally pay for one black or blue pen.
Jennifer D.
Sodus, NY
I love these pens! They write so smoothly, have an awesome, bold line, and don't skip while you're writing. I work in a call center and have to keep written logs and I can't imagine doing it with any other pen! Love that they come in a large variety of colors, but would like a pack of all purple! :-)
Victoria F.