Paper Mate InkJoy Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm - Black Ink (24 Per Pack) uploaded by May H.

BY PAPER MATE

Extended rubberized grip for optimal comfort. Metal clip provides long-lasting durability. New barrel design with retro-inspired hues that match the ink color. see more...

Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I freaking love InkJoy. It's my favorite. The absolute only problem I fave with these are that the clips tend to break and as a server I really need them to stay attached to the side of my apron for easy-access. If they fixed that they would definitely be the only pens I ever bought. (Well, along with they're colored companions :])
Elise E.
Boston, MA
Around senior year of high school I switched to using pens exclusively and never looked back. These don't smear too much which is important as a lefty and they actually last a long time. The ink doesn't run out or dry too quickly. If I stop using one is usually because I lost it not because it broke
Abigail G.
I'm a leasing agent And at the apartment complex where I work at we go through these like candy. My boss loves them ,maintance loves them, and so does housekeeping. These ballpoint pens are pigmented, they last,look.absolutely beautiful,and they glide so smoothly
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Really awesome pens! I bought a big set in the summertime with lots of colors and used them all throughout college this year. They wrote so smooth, vibrant colored ink and just really good quality pens. Enjoyed writing with these, and I do recommend these pens.
Shelby H.
These unfortunately dry out quickly. They're great when you first get them and have a great grip on them but I do notice that they lose their intense color and smoothness after a short amount of time
daylan H.
Smooth pen, not so smooth handling. These pens write so well, its a shame they are not designed a bit better. I think they may be just a little too thick and need a little more padding.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these pens for using for school work and at my desk at work. They work so great and they write easily. I love the point and how nicely they write. I highly recommend these pens!
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
Not a very big fan, the ink did last me a long time but writing with these hurt my hand and the grip isn't so great. I probably won't purchase again.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These pens are just great. They write smoothly and do not smear when you write. They have a comfortable grip. I highly recommend these pens.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I love these pens because they don't smear and they write smoothly. These are the only kinds of pens that I will use at work.