Paper Mate Inkjoy 300 RT Ballpoint Pens uploaded by Gabrielle m.

BY NEWELL RUBBERMAID

Retractable ballpoint pens feature Paper Mate's revolutionary InkJoy writing system, giving you the best in effortless writing. The InkJoy writing system starts quickly without dragging, requires minimal pressure from your hand, and delivers crisp, clean lines every time. Extended rubberized grip provides optimal comfort. Metal clip provides long-lasting durability and can be used to attach pen to pockets, notebooks and more. Transparent color-tinted body of the InkJoy 300 RT offers a refreshing look. see more...

Gabrielle m.
Mcdonough, GA
I love them honestly. I got them on amazon for a little more than 3.50 for add on item. I did get excited and missed that they were the ball point and not the gel. I like the medium point but it can make my written get a little messier than I like. Not to shabby if I might add. I love the inkjoy line.
Melinda B.
Locust Fork , AL
I used these pens for my brands promotional products and my customers loved them! InkJoy is my personal favorite brand anyways, so choosing them to represent When Life just made sense. As a storytelling brand, what better pen to use than an InkJoy!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These pens were a great price and I love the selection of colors. This pen glides so easily and rarely smudges. The ink lasts a while and these were super inexpensive too!
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
Highly recommend!
They have such pretty colors and they hardly really bleed through pages. They're smooth for writing and dry quick. They are pricy but so worth it.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Purchased these on the recommendation of a friend. The writing a quick-drying ink is absolutely the best out of any pen I've used. I love that they come in a variety of colors too. My big complaints are the 1.0 thickness being just a little too large for professional use, and the fact that the little comfort grips on this style always stretch out and fall off! Do yourself a favor and try the new 0.7 click ink joy pens- they're a huge improvement
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
These are my all time favorite pens! I love how smoothly they write and how comfortable they are to use! And they come in so many wonderful colors!
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
Let me just say, these are some of the best pens I’ve ever used. The ink is smooth and the color is bold but never smudges. Highly recommend.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I really like these pens! They right smoothly, come in pretty colors, and were a decent price. I will definitely buy this again.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Is there any way to keep the comfort grip from sliding off while using?