Paper Mate InkJoy 2 in 1 Stylus Pen 1.0mm uploaded by sharon n.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate® 2 in 1 InkJoy® 1.0 mm Stylus Pen.

Stylus.

Digital.

New!

1 stylus pen. see more...

Daisy L.
I love a good pen. I tried the InkJoy Stylus and I love it, writes smooth. Will def use this in my classes coming up.
Julie M.
I LOVE this pen. It writes so so smoothly and looks so sleek. I love how simple it is. It is also sturdy. I have clipped it on my lanyard and have not yet snapped the clippy part, which is great! I love this pen. The stylus works, too, but I don't use that part much.
Lindsay J.
Best stylus I have used. Period. Regardless of the color, they all work the same. They last for a decent amount of time depending on how you use them. I create daily art pieces on my iPad and these do a decent job and have never gone bad!
Savanna C.
Russellville, AR
So I tried this product out as a bonus in a Paper Mate multi pack. While I love the smooth writing I can get from these pens I found the stylus didn't read nearly the way I had hoped. I found it difficult to use and had to put a lot of pressure on it. While I recommend the original Paper Mate pen I don't suggest the ones with the stylus they are certainly not worth the money.