BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate flexgrip ultra recycled ballpoint retractable pen, medium- black ink (12 per pack) see more...

Natalie A.
PaperMate is a great brand for pens. They always last me a very long time, don't break, and don't smear. The ink dries very quickly and I like that it has a rubberized grip because it makes writing for long periods of time much more comfortable for my hand.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Best pen ever made...very nice grip and contours to my hands/fingers. The ball point is perfect size, but these pens run out of ink too fast. The colors are very opaque and smooth doesn't skip.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Best pen ever!! i am so sick of my cheap pens dying on me when i REALLY need one...so this i know i can depend on..i have a cup full on my desk
Carolina L.
Good pen. I find all paper mate products to work very well. The ink writes smoothly and won't smudge even with my lefty son using it.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I love these pens! they are amazing! I also like to use them to sketch, theyre perfect for the job. What more can i say?
Cheeny P.
Scarborough, ON
Paper mate products are great! I've used them for a long time now, and this pen is good!