BY PAPER MATE #96 in Pens

Paper mate flexgrip ballpoint pen, medium - black ink (12 per pack) see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Paper Mate FlexGrip Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) is a great product.  It is one of my favorite pens.  I keep one around with me at all times.  One in my office, desk, and in my purse as well.  Works great, does not "bleed" and dries fast too!
Jessica E.
I actually found one of these pens on the floor the other day. I really like it. I used it for my classes. It wrote very smoothly. I might even go buy some more when this one runs out.
Shelby H.
These write so smoothly and have a great grip. I am very particular about pens but these never fail me. Love the feeling of writing with these, is that weird?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
These pens write extremely smooth and won't bleed through the paper. They are great for checks because the ink is picked up by whatever scanners they use now.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love these pens!! I love the rubber coloring and how smooth it writes.They have a variety of colors and my daughter likes them as well.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
They write really nice and the color is amazing and they are affordable for everyone if you have not tried then you need to
Dana H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this pen. It's to high in price though. I will stick with cheaper ones. They get the job done and it saves me money.
Arlene C.
Great set of pens. I got these one year as part of a christmas gift from a friend and I was shocked how good they wrote.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really enjoy writing with these pens. They are so comfortable to hold onto, and they are super smooth to write with.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Love the way this pen writes. It is so smoothe and the pen itself is so soft. Great quality and very affordable.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find a pen like this?