Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by zoe c.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Sabrina B.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Megan M.

BY UNKNOWN

Includes one each of Guava Papaya Orchid Lei Scuba Dive Passion Fruit and Surf's Up. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love these cutw little afforable oens in all sorts of colirs they write pretty smoothky as well way to go.
Amanda H.
Fort Hood, TX
I am a teacher and these are my go to pens for everything. They write smoothly and they have great colors.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Great product!!! I use alllll the time! Wonderful quality and excellent price as well!!!
Zoe K.
Se25 6ua
These pens are smooth and glide easily on the paper. They can write thick and thin, you just apply different amounts of pressure to the nib as you write. They come in a variety of colours which are beautiful. I use these for school and they are perfect!
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This are my FAVORITE pens on the market. They are thicker so they aren't perfect for smaller detail. But they write so well. Very smooth and easy.
Michela C.
These pens are really good, I find them easy to use and nice in the result. They also write very fast and lightly!!
Sabrina B.
Love those pens, the colours are really pretty ! I use them almost every day since I got those !
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens are these really good ? I'm looking for colorful ones that are really good for taking notes :)