Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Sabrina B.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Megan M.

BY UNKNOWN #73 in Pens

Includes one each of Guava Papaya Orchid Lei Scuba Dive Passion Fruit and Surf's Up. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Carly V.
These are so useful when I use the adult coloring books. They make the pictures so nice and last a really long time. A little more expensive than I would have liked, but great quality.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love these cutw little afforable oens in all sorts of colirs they write pretty smoothky as well way to go.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love these and use them on everything. No issues with bleeding/ghosting. They have a lot of colors. They are a good weight - not too thin/not too thick.
Lauren V.
Staten Island , NY
Literally my favorite pens ever. I use the black and green daily. Black for regular writing and green to grade papers (I’m a teacher)
Tiffany S.
Peoria
I used these pens on a daily basis inside of my planners and to write notes. My mom and I have named these a must have products.
Lyss W.
Gillette, WY
These pens are my absolute favorite for planning and journaling! I do not buy any other pens! They are the best! :)
Heather H.
Forest, VA
The essential pen for any teacher!! These pens are perfect for taking notes, grading papers, and making plans!
Amanda H.
Fort Meade, MD
I am a teacher and these are my go to pens for everything. They write smoothly and they have great colors.
Kait H.
Great product!!! I use alllll the time! Wonderful quality and excellent price as well!!!
Zoe K.
Se25 6ua
These pens are smooth and glide easily on the paper. They can write thick and thin, you just apply different amounts of pressure to the nib as you write. They come in a variety of colours which are beautiful. I use these for school and they are perfect!
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens are these really good ? I'm looking for colorful ones that are really good for taking notes :)